World Car List

2010 Need for Speed World
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Re: World Car List

Post by Zotic+ »

RBA wrote:I don't expect them at all... The more I see how EA keep its sweet time updating the game, the more I think they're only using World to see how their servers handle heavy traffic and stuff for the upcoming Hot Pursuit. From what I understood, HP will be an online game, and it wouldn't surprise me that since EA wasn't able to "sell" the Starter Pack to players, thus making money out of the game, that World will get its plug pulled out as soon or after a short while that HP hit the shelves.

Still we can dream...
i think there making mone of advertisements in game.

also criterion is making the new HP, and im expecting an online mode similar to paradise, which was great, the online mode was great
Instagram @SupraHKS
RBA
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RBA »

I hope so, Zotic, but with all the low shots that EA have done lately... Let's just hope I'm not right on that one. The game is fun to play and I'd like to see it develop into something better with time.
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

You never know, but i think World is there sort of to replace Undercover/Carbon/Most Wanted games.

But again with this fast development, we will see it have Carbon's amount of car in a year or two maybe....
Abbi
Stock
Stock

Post by Abbi »

They are highly rated cars. It is also determined and recognized as one of the best car model. We can actually see different models of cars here and they would help us choose the best of them all.
udho26
Stock
Stock

Post by udho26 »

I Think that EA will first release those cars, and than, by expansions, release the other cars.
Or we can just test the game with those cars, and in the future beta they will add the other cars.
MADBIKER1960
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MADBIKER1960 »

Hello;
First time into this thread, and I noticed the original post has not been updated.
Of course is could just be the original poster has yet to experience the handling and power of the new LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO LP640

My own personal feel of the car is unbelievable.
I never thought I would see the day that I actually had a Lambo that handled the way it was supposed to when you asked it to.

Tip of the brim to EA on this one.

DJMB1960
HardyHSultan
Stock
Stock

Post by HardyHSultan »

My Like Car Is :
Lexus IS-F
Nissan Silvia
Nissan 370 Z
BMW Z 4
Mazda RX7
And Many More :)
71kostum
Stock
Stock

Post by 71kostum »

my like car:
Nissan Silvia
Nissan 350Z
Nissan GTR R-34
Toyota Supra
Toyota corola ae-86
and many more :)
Terbang seperti Cadillac. Menusuk seperti Bimmer. :)
EliSaw
Stock
Stock

Post by EliSaw »

I love the listed cars.It really thrills my veins from viewing the links provided.Good job!
Manianez
Stock
Stock

Post by Manianez »

it would be nice that Honda Accord Coupe from year 2001 could be added, its not a big racer but i really do like it ^^
CLARA91
Stock
Stock

Post by CLARA91 »

I'm Really hope for Mitsubishi Lancer 5,cuz the cars faster on cornering anda accelaration
HF and GL all

Return to “World”