Are you interested in NFS World?

2010 Need for Speed World
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Are you interested in NFS World?

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Just to see whats up with the level cap in World, i played new beta and...
Well, its enough to say that without starter pack you'll have literally NOTHING.
Tier 1 cars, maybe some crappy tier 2, level 2 tuning(probably out of 3, or maybe 4 i dont know)
VINYLS are capped too.
at the start i only could use some numbers, and the NFS "N" logo + 2 "B" beta logos.
also for special edition of tier 2 Lancer Evo i'd have to pay with Speedboost.

So my verdict is that without starter pack, its not even worth trying. you get to use maybe 1/10 of vinyls, cars, and everything. Though the game IS good. you just need to buy the pack.
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

ElvenAvenger wrote:Just to see whats up with the level cap in World, i played new beta and...
Well, its enough to say that without starter pack you'll have literally NOTHING.
Tier 1 cars, maybe some crappy tier 2, level 2 tuning(probably out of 3, or maybe 4 i dont know)
VINYLS are capped too.
at the start i only could use some numbers, and the NFS "N" logo + 2 "B" beta logos.
also for special edition of tier 2 Lancer Evo i'd have to pay with Speedboost.

So my verdict is that without starter pack, its not even worth trying. you get to use maybe 1/10 of vinyls, cars, and everything. Though the game IS good. you just need to buy the pack.
Word.

It's like, they release a new NFS. But without paying/buying, you only can play the demo which has its lv capped at 10.I dunno. I'd buy it if they add the rest of carbon city :V
Nitrodemon McLaren
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Nitrodemon McLaren »

Hence it'll probably end up like Motor City Online. It's gonna die in two years.
Besides, do EA honestly think they can compete with StarCraft II?
jayson74
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jayson74 »

spectre01 wrote:
Word.

It's like, they release a new NFS. But without paying/buying, you only can play the demo which has its lv capped at 10.I dunno. I'd buy it if they add the rest of carbon city :V
All of Carbon isn't in the game? I thought it was supposed to be the entire map of both games?
_BLAHHEAD_
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by _BLAHHEAD_ »

jayson74 wrote:
spectre01 wrote:
Word.

All of Carbon isn't in the game? I thought it was supposed to be the entire map of both games?
Yes, but it'll come later.
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

When there is an Australian server I'll try to be interested, currently it's totally unplayable for me. Why on earth did I expect anything different...
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

Hey

http://www.needforspeed.com/post/ask-ma ... -17-part-1
This week we answer questions submitted by the NFSUnlimited.Net community. There were so many questions to answer that we had to break this episode into two parts. This is part one. Enjoy!

Return to “World”