World Final General Discussion Thread

2010 Need for Speed World
BloodCry
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: World Final General Discussion Thread

Post by BloodCry »

they should test patches b4 they release them ;)
test them THOROUGHLY tho
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Maybe ask the community first if we like to race 5000000 times in order to get a weakest tier 1 part that we can sell for 150$.

Or if we like pay2win games.
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KammyworldRacerGT4 »

Danyutz wrote:This game started to be un-playable.

Logged in yesterday and the GTR handles poorly in races, although in free roam is good. Also Evo X handles poor in races, that wasn't like that before customization system.

They slowly bring the game down, they simply don't focus on already existing problems, instead they keep on adding new bugged content.
The community's tards (a.k.a. fanbois) keep asking for new content. What do you expect?
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
BloodCry
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BloodCry »

they got eddies skyline coming in new patch... hopefully they bring a standard r34 tho :(
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

I hope it will be available to permanently buy later...
:twisted:
Bejzik
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Bejzik »

It will be, but You'll have to wait loooooong time. Just look how much time they need to make 135 and 911 permanent. They 'll milk that R34 for a while...But it is sweet ride
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

I wanted to play a bit of NFS World because of some rumors on EA forums that the parts drop rate is higher now.....
Started patching at 8.00 PM.....

75 minutes later, i am almost 3/4 done with downloading.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

Enter: Dr Houbenheimer's internet.
WarKing99
Ricer
Ricer

Post by WarKing99 »

[quote="KammyworldRacerGT4"]Not all of them. I mean, with Most Wanted, I beat Razor with an RX-7.

Try beating Razor with a Cobalt.......... :D :lol: =D> 8)
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Razor was just AI.

Though i gotta admit, he was better than most people i face in World.

Really, once i get through their oh-so-pro-and-fairplay defense called Ramming, they cant do shiznit even with tier 3 cars. I dont need no powerups to beat them.

Since i got 3 raceparts, i just perfect start and gain first place, then win. Unless they use one more lap which often gives them first place because of a stupid bug.

And its not Silvia, its called the Art of Not crashing into traffic, walls, other objects and using great inventions like brakes, hitting the apex....etc.

I'm surprised no one called me a cheater yet, considering they use all the dirty tricks they can to win. Take Rosewood park loop for example. Gas station? everyone smashes into it when they are first.
The shortcut that everyone takes? they will ALWAYS ram you in the wall if you try to overtake there. On every corner they will try to ram you. But once i gain 1st, they cant do nothing. Without ramming they are nothing.
It was more fun racing AI in other NFS games even if they had catch up and cheated so much. Because they actually raced instead of pretending its burnout or flatout.
rcgldr
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by rcgldr »

ElvenAvenger wrote:Once i gain 1st, they cant do nothing.
That's because of a game bug where the 1st place car gets a performance advantage in NFS World multi-player. This is why players with Silvia's can beat players with BMW M3 GTR's if the players with Silvia's start in front or perfect start gets them in front. In some cases and with some cars, if you use a lot of nitrous, you can regain the lead, but there are other situations, where even nitrous and clean lines won't help you catch up to a player that has a significant lead (assuming the lead player doesn't mess up or get hit by traffic).
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

@ElvenAvenger, I really like the Rosewood park loop but discontinued racing on it for the sole reason that people always crash into the petrol station, more than often getting me stuck there with no way of getting past it, giving them an unpassable lead.

I think it needs to be removed.
Racemaniac
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racemaniac »

Dr Houbenheimer wrote:@ElvenAvenger, I really like the Rosewood park loop but discontinued racing on it for the sole reason that people always crash into the petrol station, more than often getting me stuck there with no way of getting past it, giving them an unpassable lead.

I think it needs to be removed.
Or you could just try to take that small route through the petrol station, the one just before the gas pumps.
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

You have to be extremely good at 60-degree turns to make that route, though.
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Either way you have to lose nearly all speed before being able to go through. If you know they will smash the gas station, take the as close as possible to wall driving line. Theres a good chance the station will only block area under itself and that you will only hit some tiny parts of it that way.

Anyway, what do you mean by performance boost because of a bug?

Higher top speed? acceleration? handling?

My car behaves exactly the same in freeroam....unless thats some invisible performance increase.

I hope they fix that bug though, if i keep winning like that someone might report me :?
rcgldr
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by rcgldr »

ElvenAvenger wrote:Anyway, what do you mean by performance boost because of a bug? Higher top speed? acceleration? handling?
Not sure, since I don't do multiplayer. It was a bug reported at EA Forums, I'll try to find it later. It was enough of a performance increase to be noticable, and some players doing a test noted that 1st place times were about 5% or more faster than 2nd place times.
My car behaves exactly the same in freeroam....unless thats some invisible performance increase.
The skills don't work in free roam. The minute you start a pursuit, top speed and acceleration will increase noticably if you have dragster and nfs skills at 3/3. Nerves of steel, which is handling, is harder to notice. The skills also apply to races, but in pursuits, if you're already driving at high speed when you tap a police car the increase in performance is more noticable.
If i keep winning like that someone might report me.
Well when you start beating Slitchi's times at nfs-s stats boards players might take notice. There are always some cheat times on the leaderboards there, but the web site goes through them periodically and deletes the obvious cheat times.

http://nfs-s.com/nfsw/SLITCHI
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

True, Slitch is an absolute beast, extremely talented racer.
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Random: Anyone else notice the Elise went up to Level 25? So I'm assuming it got insanely buffed. Way to make the impossible more impossible, BlackBox. I'll make sure to send hate mail to Marc's inbox. The Lotus Exige this isn't. Seriously, balance for firetruck's sake?!
Racemaniac
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racemaniac »

KammyworldRacerGT4 wrote:Random: Anyone else notice the Elise went up to Level 25? So I'm assuming it got insanely buffed. Way to make the impossible more impossible, BlackBox. I'll make sure to send hate mail to Marc's inbox. The Lotus Exige this isn't. Seriously, balance for firetruck's sake?!
Ah, the Exige. I bet adding that (in the game) would make Tier 3 cars look like turtles.
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

True, but man, that would make a hell of a lot more sense than the Elise doing it. Making sense FTW, which World does not do seeing as you can beat GT-Rs with British go-karts and overrated drift icons.
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

That's great, been a while but at least it's here. Should bring some visual variety and a new look to World.

For those lazy people out there, I am referring to night mode, the contents of the above link.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

Yay, bring more content to a s*itty core!
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Don't be surprised if this patch wonks up the game like it did in V5's inaugural patch. And if it does happen, blame the community tards (those unaware of the game's problems from the first V5 patch to now and STILL begging for new content) when you get the chance.

Thank Jeebus I'm done with finals. Gives me loads of time to get my 350Z back.
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

You want to add more content?

Make R34 or 911 Turbo buyable with ingame $$.

So i will have some "target" to pursue.

Right now i just race from time to time without any point, farming money just to farm money. Sometimes i get a better part, so i install it and keep racing.

Not too enjoyable so far, unless i'd get some PRO parts for my Supra....especially handling and acceleration ones... *cough* it accelerates so fast now *cough*

Return to “World”