Opinion On NFS World Starter Pack

2010 Need for Speed World
T0MMY
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Opinion On NFS World Starter Pack

Post by T0MMY »

i think there is quite amount of you all have the starter pack, i just want to know is it worth buying it. I've completed the 1st 10 level, i think is pretty good so far, just want to know how is the further level feels.

any opinion guys?
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Opinion On NFS World Starter Pack

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

Well I'm not playing the game so I can't speak first hand about people's experience on the higher levels, but I would say if you're enjoying the game so far and you're willing to spend the money on the Starter Pack then go for it, as you'll find a lot more content than what you've experienced so far.
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

DON'T! There's so few people with starter pack, that finding a MP race at high lv seems impossible. Not mention the well know speedhacks and slow grind(what is this, korean MMO?). It plays just like single player NFS with waaaay slower progress. At least wait a couple month so they can "finish" the rest of the game then put your money down.
Vimenze
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Vimenze »

Ehm, i have bought the Starter pack because you get to choose more cars, modify it more with vinyls and such. And i'm sure in the future releases we will get more body-customization.
I can understand why people ask these questions and that some prefer to wait. It is kinda your own choice that you'll make after several "reviews".
What i like about it is that i get to choose more cars, and yes, the MP races get harder, but if you play it smart and use your SkillPoints also wisely, you can outrun many guys.
Example: I had a huge issue with catching up with the Elise guys. They are so horribly fast that there's no way i could get them. Until i bought the 370z (Z34) and had the same skill points as some guys and i finally caught up with them and even had power left to overtake them.
So the fun of the higher levels is to be able to plan it all right and get to win races. It may seem like a long road, but in the end it is worth it. Right now i see more 25+ lvls that make racing interesting again cause they are just as fast =)
T0MMY
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by T0MMY »

is it easy to find races at the higher level? some ppl from other forum told me that it is almost immpossible to find high tier races.
Vimenze
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Vimenze »

That does kinda depend you know.
I'm currently lvl 37 and when i wanna race i just join the guys at the Tier 2 race.
There is always someone around. It does depend on which channel i think.
In Channel 1 (the somewhat English channel as most people refer too) has many racers
As for Channel 17 where i hung around a lot the first weeks, there was always a race at the famous T2.
I think when the number of higher levels arise, the more racing will happening with T2 and T3 cars.
T0MMY
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by T0MMY »

so now the numbers of player which is at high level is low? So, i think it will be worth buying. But does the channel matters actually? i thought it is just the ppl in the chat box is different?
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

T0MMY wrote:is it easy to find races at the higher level? some ppl from other forum told me that it is almost immpossible to find high tier races.
I'm @ 27 and i play the Tier 2 Recommended race and it's always full.
Vimenze
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Vimenze »

When i join a different channel, i always see other people showing up infront of me.
Different names and such. So sometimes i do wonder that each channel has it's own gamers.
We cannot tell you whether it's worth buying or not, we can only share experience =) but it seems more and more people get the starter pack to get on with lvl 11 and they seem to enjoy it
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

Joining certain channels result in seeing peoples that are also on that channel.
T0MMY
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by T0MMY »

according to what you said it is easy to get a nice full match on T2 but how about T3 ? If T2 races is fun dont mind getting it .
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

I don't quite follow you .. what about T3 races?
T0MMY
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by T0MMY »

is it possible to find a full T3 races?
Vimenze
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Vimenze »

I have not seen those yet. It seems people get wild about the T2 races as there is always competition (and sometimes it takes a while but can ask in the channel if anyone wants to race).
Most guys i see with T3 are often just cruising around or doing pursuits. have not heard of any T3 races yet.
i will keep my eyes and ears open =)
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

Right after you reach 25, you get T3 races, even though you can't compete until you have a T3 car. Still, a private race can be hosted, by a T3 car owner and then he can invite you.
T0MMY
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by T0MMY »

thx for your opinion, i'll probably get the game soon or maybe EA done fixing the game then.

Return to “World”