World's experience levels question

2010 Need for Speed World
RBA
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

World's experience levels question

Post by RBA »

Err, ok, so while I'm stil waiting a little bit for EA to patch up World before I get starter pack. But today I got in my Email account an Email from the email link of EA for World that had this in:

The only thing I did to this picture, is cropping it down a little so you don't see Hotmail bars and such and that little red oval thingy over my question.

And this is my question how many exp level can you reach in World? Level 50? 60? Higher?

Cuz if there's a way to get to higher levels of experience than level 50, then this email is a bad omen. It mean that everybody that's gonna buy the starter pack from now on will only be able to reach level 50. Which would mean another pack even though we were told that this was the ONLY paying pack we would ever get.

If the limit is level 50 then, my rant is wrong. Else, EA lied again. Just please tell me that lv50 is the max and that we weren't lied to again.
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Re: World's experience levels question

Post by vellu »

It is the level cap atm (the last tier 3 car unlocks at lvl40). The upcoming tier 4 update might raise the cap, but as far as I know buying the starter pack just removes the lvl10 cap, so what ever the highest level may be in the future the starter pack alone is enough.

Return to “World”