World Random Crashes

2010 Need for Speed World
bloke12
Ricer
Ricer

World Random Crashes

Post by bloke12 »

Does world every crash on you randomly? Whether it be during a race, pursuit, or just exploring? Happens to me a lot lol. I really have no idea what to do, I suck at computers (I just play the games on them [I dont want any trolls on here saying that I should know what to do n such, just straight answers]) and I was wondering if someone knew what was up. I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me. :)
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: World Random Crashes

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

Well the game isn't completely stable at the moment, and a lot of people are experiencing the same problems you have. Nothing much you can do about it unfortunately except hope that EA try and fix the problem.
bloke12
Ricer
Ricer

Post by bloke12 »

thanks brochacho!
Wolfseye
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Wolfseye »

Was in the middle of a supposedly very successful pursuit race yesterday. I was just about to finish it and get good points and all, when the game crashed to Desktop and says "GAME DISCONNECTED".

I was like WTF ??? :(
bloke12
Ricer
Ricer

Post by bloke12 »

happened to me too lol i was half n hr into it and as soon it hit 30 min it instantly crashed. after that i was like ...im going to bed.. lol
bloke12
Ricer
Ricer

Post by bloke12 »

kk cool ill try that, but the only thing i hate about it is that i have to reinstall the game, which takes forever with my connection.. oh well lol :P
RBA
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RBA »

Happened to me 3 times, and on those, 2 times I had to reboot my computer, and on one of those reboots, I had to go in the "backups" of XP to get my windows side to work again (I has iMac dualcore, which make it possible to dual boot XP on my machine).

So, yeah, that get annoying. Another thing that get annoying is when you try to connect when there's a lot of peeps, the game tell you that there's too much people on to let you in...

I hope they repairs that quickly, else a couple o' people gonna go away. Then again, maybe that's what they want, since HP's gonna be out soon AND as far as describe will only be playable online. So, perhaps that they're testing with World and will flush the game once they are sure that HP's gonna be working correctly with the servers settings and bandwith, etc. Wouldn't surprise me...

Return to “World”