Mod in-game?

2010 Need for Speed World
RobinExtract
Stock
Stock

Mod in-game?

Post by RobinExtract »

Hi,

I am a fairly new player in Need For Speed World, been playing for the last few weeks or so, and i've noticed that some people really don't know how to behave in chat channels. People using abusive langauge (even though some words get censored), "kids" starting flamewars over lost races. Plus one thing that is just annoying - when a channel get bombarded by some people speaking another language in a English channel. I doubt there is a rule against it, but common sense is just, that in an English Channel - use English language.

Is there a possibility for a player, such as myself, to become/recieve access as moderator In-Game?

Best regards,
Robin
djstevanovic
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Mod in-game?

Post by djstevanovic »

Hello Robin,
you can only use to it, same thing about cheaters.
Unfortunately there are even few devs working on the game, ingame mods dont exist and never will. Best way to enjoy this game is to play private races with a team and have fun. Other things just forget.

Regards,
dj
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

hey too bad, maybe you could have helped all the guys who are trying to get a date: "ANY GIRLS HERE ?!?"

:lol: take a guess!
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

hey too bad, maybe you could have helped all the guys who are trying to get a date: "ANY GIRLS HERE ?!?"
nfsw003.jpg
... World is still a popular place to hunt for a date (see chat) :D "First come, first served." is the thought I guess

Return to “World”