Contest on NFS World

2010 Need for Speed World
anel93
Ricer
Ricer

Contest on NFS World

Post by anel93 »

Its annoying me when you cant get more info from marc and drew about this Rally Car you can win by retweeting it, but when i want too find more info about, you cant, even if i ask Marc on him's page, the text removes automatic, it should go to write to him there, since you get so bad info about the contests and Bojan, Could you ask Drew and Marc if they can be little more on Facebook and talking with us players
aline1996
Donator
Donator

Re: Contest on NFS World

Post by aline1996 »

i know the problem but don't forget they also have to do other things than ansering questions from players.
but also yes they should talk a littlebit more with us.
Reality is as Real as we think it is
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Well, I'm pretty sure that most posts on Facebook are not written by Marc himself, but probably some employee whose job is to keep those pages active. So you are not really talking with Marc De Vellis or any other World developer. The same goes for when you see them ingame. Most of the times developers play online with players, the person behind the computer is not really the developer, but someone else whose job is to play online with the identity of a developer. It happens quite a lot. I remember playing GTA IV online once with "developers", and during one of the matches they just said they were not really developers, but players paid to play that role online. :lol:

Also, Marc's Facebook page gets tons of comments per day, it would be impossible to answer all of them. So they don't even try. I'm pretty sure though that someone is watching those pages and reading all those comments, and trying to figure out the most important, so later he/she can tell Marc about them and let him know what the community is thinking about a certain thing (a new car, a new event, etc.). :)
aline1996
Donator
Donator

Post by aline1996 »

that was the other possebility i had in mind :P
Reality is as Real as we think it is

Return to “World”