aline1996
Donator
Donator

EA has gone too far!

Post by aline1996 »

Members of NFSUnlimited!

i've written this wall of text at facebook, and the EA forums:

hey marc,

i got one single question, (including some arguments.)

Why DON'T you listen to the community?

We asked for NEW igc cars, what do we get? >
midrange cars that are already 6 months in the game.
We asked for canyons > "they will come in the next two weeks" still ain't there.
We asked for better anti cheat engines > instead ban hammer (mostly boosthackers where banned)

We asked for more costumation possebilities > (there will come some thing for on the roof, but no cop lights) roofscoops? never seen them, only on the overdone "elite" cars

and as final:

We asked for options to re-assign our skill points, what do we get?

all skills we worked for: gone....
all nice skills which lvl 50 drivers could present them above lower level drivers gone...

i can remember you said something like: "the victory can't be bought with boost." here i will explain whay that's a lie...

1. the best cars are boost cars.

2. the best parts you almost never win them, but you can buy them with boost.

3. and now lvl'ing up doesn't matter anymore.. as a hard working lvl 50 driver who almost can't buy boost because it overpriced.
as a starting lvl 1 driver you can BUY BETTER stuff then you can EARN with WORKING hard!

I really loved this game, i loved to set track records, but with my Porsche 911 GT3 RS with a few proparts and one ultra part, i could reach 409 km/h with nos, now with the "skill mods" and 3 ultra parts I can't go faster then 381 km/h with nos. (that's 28 km/h less with your "compensating" parts!)

you did many things we didn't like, but i think this is the worse thing you did to us!

The players of Need for Speed World

i ask you to group together and complain at EA just to make the gameplay as fun as it (long ago) was...

Aline
Reality is as Real as we think it is
nishantrebel
Stock
Stock

Re: EA has gone too far!

Post by nishantrebel »

very true i m with u aline...ea is only money sucker monster they dnt need us they dont care about bugs,cheats,or players they only and only want that is money...
DLK2456
Stock
Stock

Post by DLK2456 »

I agree with you man, this should be taken care of !

Too much "we have plans" "we will do" "next month",but nothing in reality !!!
Tazfrog
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Tazfrog »

You asked for a different skill mod system. There is an old saying...be very careful what you ask for...you might just get it!

They have just introduced a massive set of changes to the game. Just because you don't like them, how can you say they do nothing?
aline1996
Donator
Donator

Post by aline1996 »

Tazfrog wrote:You asked for a different skill mod system. There is an old saying...be very careful what you ask for...you might just get it!

They have just introduced a massive set of changes to the game. Just because you don't like them, how can you say they do nothing?
we didn't ask for a different skill mod system, we asked for the option to reset our skills.
Tazfrog
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Tazfrog »

and... guess what? you now have the option to reset your skills whenever you want. that is what people asked for, that is what they got.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

What aline is saying is true Tazfrog. The community has been asking for an option to reset the skills, not a whole new skills system. While that shows they are working in the game, this is not what we asked for, and I can understand why many of the players are upset. Because driver skills were earned as you levelled up, and they would be "applied" to any car you had. Now you cannot earn them anymore, you have to pay for them, and to make matters worse, you can only apply skills to certain cars. How fair is that? A player who is Level 50 but cannot buy boost can easily lose to a player who is Level 5 but has bought one of the best Speedboost only cars, proper skill mods, and ultra parts. Also, this means that if you have a garage full of properly tuned cars (I have about 60 cars, 30 of which are properly tuned), but now I am forced to choose one Race car and one Team Escape / Pursuit car, because of the skills I want to put in each one of them. Instead of picking up the car I wanted at the moment and just race or do TE with it, now I must choose the car that is better tuned to that, because of skill mods. So basically my 60 cars garage is now down to a few cars. 3 cars for racing for each tier, 3 cars for TE for each tier... and that's it. :\

On the other hand, I agree with some of the changes they made, like removing the acceleration, handling, and top speed skills. Cars like a Porsche 911 GT3 RS reaching +400 km/h is idiotic, and where would they fit Tier 4 cars in the future? Those would have to reach +450 km/h to be a proper T4. This is a good way they found to balance the cars more evenly, without having to tune them.

As for the rest, well I certainly liked the tons of Ultra parts I got, and the skills mods, all for free. Plus, I won yesterday one of those Gold Packs, and got myself 8000 SB, the Ford Mustang Boss 302 (the new one), along the Skyline Underground (which I already had), and a license plate. Can't say I'm that sad with World atm. :mrgreen:
aline1996
Donator
Donator

Post by aline1996 »

first i didn't get their idea...
but now i think it might be good. it a good way to train your own skills (not virtual ones)
HIGHTILLIDIE90
Stock
Stock

Post by HIGHTILLIDIE90 »

I particularly like the new skill system, it is a brilliant idea for every car to have its own skills!
aline1996
Donator
Donator

Post by aline1996 »

the longer i play this game with the new skill mod the more i'm gonna like it.
XJDMB00STX
Stock
Stock

Post by XJDMB00STX »

They took out the skills so that the Tier 3 cars dont go as fast anymore. They are going to make the Tier 4s as fast as the Tier 3s used to be.

XJDMB00STX {Transporter}
XJDMB00STX {Transporter}
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jack33673 »

Some people asked for this but this is not what anyone had in mind, what people wanted was a reset button that when you push it will ask “do you want to reset all your skill points? Yes or no?” that’s what people really wanted EA to do. About the Skill Mods I see one way of improving it there need to be 5 Skill Mod Slots for each mode Explore, race and pursuit.
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

I haven't been playing for a couple of weeks orso because I missed my 91 day treasure hunt :cry: . So when I started playing again a few days back the skill mod stuff was active. I don't understand it at all. I have selected skills but I have no idea what exactly to do with it. But I see some positive posts here ...
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jack33673 »

Bauke777 wrote:I haven't been playing for a couple of weeks orso because I missed my 91 day treasure hunt :cry: . So when I started playing again a few days back the skill mod stuff was active. I don't understand it at all. I have selected skills but I have no idea what exactly to do with it. But I see some positive posts here ...
I know what you mean I missed my 57 day treasure hunt a few months back.
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

Jack33673 wrote:I know what you mean I missed my 57 day treasure hunt a few months back.
Yea I was dissapointed, I was busy all day and when I finally got to collect my shiny stones, the servers were down. That was such a bummer, I decided to boycot NFSW. But I couldn't resist not playing anymore :)
monnert12
Stock
Stock

Post by monnert12 »

you know sir the only i can say this to you is that you are the one who is gone too far after all that the ea's done to us they given us the much more privileges to play for free in their games, so you don't have the rights to complain on this, and it does'nt make's any sense at all..and so just think about this on how things they have done on you. think about on how long did you play this game.. may be if you are playing this game for so many months or even a year or more over maybe you have a dozens of cars in your car lot and aren't you satisfied on what you have gained in the past few years in playing this game for free... and i think your the one whose gone too far, instead... and i think youre the one who should ask for an apology to EA after all of these years in your long time playing in this game you earned allot. and you gained a dozens of cars in your car lot without buying any speed boost.. so think about that and yet you are so lucky, very much lucky to have those cars in your car lot without spending a speed boost... or even a single cents on your pocket. in fact you earned allot so stop complaining and i think you should thank to them for they allowed you to play for free you so better shut up ok and enjoy the game and dont be so naive and make sure you gut the best and a high speed internet connections if you dont want to loose in any race events fool so think think think idiots... From Nertblaster747 and LAGGKAMEBWESIT and WEAKAKOTABE
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

:shock:
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

:lol:
Dj Rufi
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Dj Rufi »

monnert12 wrote:you know sir the only i can say this to you is that you are the one who is gone too far after all that the ea's done to us they given us the much more privileges to play for free in their games, so you don't have the rights to complain on this, and it does'nt make's any sense at all..and so just think about this on how things they have done on you. think about on how long did you play this game.. may be if you are playing this game for so many months or even a year or more over maybe you have a dozens of cars in your car lot and aren't you satisfied on what you have gained in the past few years in playing this game for free... and i think your the one whose gone too far, instead... and i think youre the one who should ask for an apology to EA after all of these years in your long time playing in this game you earned allot. and you gained a dozens of cars in your car lot without buying any speed boost.. so think about that and yet you are so lucky, very much lucky to have those cars in your car lot without spending a speed boost... or even a single cents on your pocket. in fact you earned allot so stop complaining and i think you should thank to them for they allowed you to play for free you so better shut up ok and enjoy the game and dont be so naive and make sure you gut the best and a high speed internet connections if you dont want to loose in any race events fool so think think think idiots... From Nertblaster747 and LAGGKAMEBWESIT and WEAKAKOTABE
O.O How much EA pay to you say that?

Let me see: you dont have the GT3, RTR-X, KOENINGSEG, MR2, ZONDA CINQUE, etc... basicly you dont buy boost?

SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING HERE?

JESUS CRIST

Dj
aline1996
Donator
Donator

Post by aline1996 »

monnert12 wrote:you know sir the only i can say this to you is that you are the one who is gone too far after all that the ea's done to us they given us the much more privileges to play for free in their games, so you don't have the rights to complain on this, and it does'nt make's any sense at all..and so just think about this on how things they have done on you. think about on how long did you play this game.. may be if you are playing this game for so many months or even a year or more over maybe you have a dozens of cars in your car lot and aren't you satisfied on what you have gained in the past few years in playing this game for free... and i think your the one whose gone too far, instead... and i think youre the one who should ask for an apology to EA after all of these years in your long time playing in this game you earned allot. and you gained a dozens of cars in your car lot without buying any speed boost.. so think about that and yet you are so lucky, very much lucky to have those cars in your car lot without spending a speed boost... or even a single cents on your pocket. in fact you earned allot so stop complaining and i think you should thank to them for they allowed you to play for free you so better shut up ok and enjoy the game and dont be so naive and make sure you gut the best and a high speed internet connections if you dont want to loose in any race events fool so think think think idiots... From Nertblaster747 and LAGGKAMEBWESIT and WEAKAKOTABE
!!correction!!
the game isnt free... yeah it is free to play, but look at the cars, all the supercars with topspeeds above 800 scores, arent for igc, ultraparts u can ride 6 days in nfs without anything on lvl 50 (im not going to mention lower levels because you dont win anything usefull...) me myself buy speedboost, but a lot of players dont.
the reason we all are a bit irritated, isnt because the game isnt free, but the reason is everything that was exclusive for players who played a long time, is gone now.. everything can be purchased with boost, cars, parts,skills, vinyls etc..
just an very exaggerated example.

a lvl 2 guy with an pagani zonda cinque, with all the ultra parts best way configured, so the stats are 866,924,649
against a lvl 50 player with a musang boss 302 (currently best car in game for igc) with the best stats u can have.
skills are the best u can have everything maxed, exstended nos, headstart, nos power etc.

just to mention the clue, you CAN buy the victory.. that is wat iritates us. :evil:
djkr2008
Stock
Stock

Post by djkr2008 »

I agree completely Aline they have gone way to far. This is my latest post on the forums and facebook, not only do they just want your money; when something happens that is their fault they turn their backs on the gamers who spent hard earned money on the game. I understand its a business; but it is time they acted like a business and not a bunch of crooks.

I am boycotting any and all EA Games online and store purchases due to an issue with my NFS World driver DJDICKTUNED recently being deleted by a server maint: problem which deleted my cars, parts and stats. I have contacted EA support several times over the last 2 months and there is still no resolution, even though I have provided any and all documentation they have requested to prove a purchase
was made for a starter pack that allowed me to purchase a few cars with boost not igc (in game cash). So what I am asking of any and all of my friends who play the game NFSWorld online or any other EA game for that fact, please do not give them any more of your hard earned money until they return mine to me or compensate me for an error that I know was their fault not mine. I need the NFSW players support on this as they dont really think we are a family who r dedicated to the game and each other. Like and share with all those you have as EA gamers and friends alike to maybe stop the lack of customer care for those who play and those who helped in beta testing like myself from being ignored when we have an issue. Thank you for ur support and remember to like and share. Comments are more than welcome.
TRIPPLESIX
Stock
Stock

Post by TRIPPLESIX »

I also agree w/aline. as well all the rest of you who share the same thoughts, views and feelings to this matter. i also 100% agree w/djdicktuned. only problem that i can see for your supporting argument. will more than likely be that majority of nfsw players that buy boost. wont actually stop buying boost. im afraid that those of us who really do care about this game are a very , very, very small percentage to the total amount of all world drivers. including devs and ea. i say this because there are way to many that are cheating. seems to me since banhammer was added. now, even more cheaters have seemed to increase in that percentage. but my personal disagreement is w/nfsw cars classes stats. it just makes no sense to me that a car having an overall way lower than a second cars overall stats. for that matter, topspeed, acceleration and handling stats all lower than another car placing it into a lower class even. should not in theory, beat the higher classed car. i think that is just wrong. no matter how you look at it. what is the point in classing cars as, E being the lowest in performance and S being the highest in performance. when (a class) stock boost car w/only the parts it came with that never usese any ups. can beat out ( s class ) moded boost car porsche 911 GT3 (police edition) that is fully ultra tuned ? i just do not agree with this being okay by the devs. its wrong!! fix it please...

Trip
TRIPPLESIX
ONLY 1 TEAM, THATS JRT!!
aline1996
Donator
Donator

Post by aline1996 »

hey guys it's funny to see u on the forums :P

but i agree with you both, they should fix the problems with cheaters, bugs etc.
and DJ i think u should contact them again and just wait...
i'm also still waiting for my nissan, but i'll just wait the game goes on without and if i don't get it, ok? then i don't.
but in ur case it's indeed different, just contact them everyweek trough the live chat and u'll get an update.

indeed there aren't much "old" players left, and those tht are still playing don't do it as often as they did, but personally i still care about this game, bugs or no bugs cheaters or no cheaters i still enjoy this game, just look at the fact how awesome is it to beat a cheater? i really enjoy too see my friends and race with them.

i'll just be patience the bugs will be solved, the cheaters will come and go, but that's ok you also have your friends and fair players ;) just think, if there is a cheater in the race and u finish second, just think u would have been first and forget that cheater.

I really like this game, i do think there are some/many improvements to make, but i'll just be patience :D

aline ;)

Return to “World”