I have a doubt

2010 Need for Speed World
Momoko
Ricer
Ricer

I have a doubt

Post by Momoko »

Hello! I am new in this forum, so please don't be rude.
Also this is my first post ever, I don't know if there was a Welcome section, if there was, sorry! I might have missed it.

This is it.

I started playing Need For Speed World a couple days ago (about a week or so). I have played during 3 days and I'm in level 10. I love the new sections that were created from NFSMW and NFSC to NFSW.
For example, the bridge, that was in Most Wanted, is now a tunnel leading from Rosewood to Silverton and vice-versa.
I also like the bridge next to Rockport Turnpike (even though it really makes me wanna go further).

But, there is a connection between Rockport and Palmont that is new, but is closed. I always wanted to go on there, has anyone ever managed to do so? Because I don't, and even some higher-leveled friends don't manage to do it, is it possible to go there?

Oh, BTW, I have another question to ask.

Do you get free Boost through the game? I only got boost once, and I already wasted it (with good purpose). If you get, then when in the game do you get it? If you don't, well, maybe paying by the phone isn't so bad at all.

I'll be waiting for your answers!
You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off! -The Italian Job
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: I have a doubt

Post by Hydro_PT »

Hi Momoko! Welcome to the forum. :) There's a section for new members to say hi here: http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2305

As for your questions, well, that area in World is closed for everyone, including Level 50 players. I think it has been closed for more than a year now, since BlackBox stopped adding new parts of the map. I've asked when will they open that area in some Ask Marc, but the question was never picked up, so no one knows when they will remove the barriers. Maybe now in July, that's when World will celebrate 2 years. Some players might have been able to go there by falling through the game map or using some kind of cheat, but there shouldn't be anything interesting there, since it is still under construction.

As for the boost, nope, you never get free boost in the game, unfortunately. All you get is in-game cash, but that is not much since 80% of everything you can buy is only available with Speedboost (cars, parts, skill mods, etc.).

Return to “World”