Ultra Parts?!?!

2010 Need for Speed World
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Ultra Parts?!?!

Post by Bauke777 »

Did any1 notice ALL THE ULTRA PARTS in their inventory??!?!

I haven't played for a couple of week because I missed my 91 day treasure hunt, but I started playing again a few days ago. I got the 1200 free boost, so I thought I treat myself with an ultra part. So I did. But when I wanted to install them, I saw that I got about 5 ultra engine, 5 transmissions, 5 tires etc all with 17% increased stats :shock: :shock: And also, for ALL tiers?? (of course, I didn't buy them)
nfsw031.jpg
nfsw032.jpg
nfsw033.jpg
nfsw034.jpg
nfsw035.jpg
Maybe I missed something because of EA compensating for the mod skill stuff but hey I'll take it ^_^
Just a shame I wasted 1200 free boosts...
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Ultra Parts?!?!

Post by Hydro_PT »

Those ultra parts were given as a compensation for the driver skills. ;)
aline1996
Donator
Donator

Post by aline1996 »

goodmorning bauke :P
Reality is as Real as we think it is
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

Hmm, are you guys being sarcastic in some way?? :D

Because I was really surprised to get all the stuff and it isn't even xmas :) But I haven't read anything about new rules orso... Did u get stuff too? Or let me guess: everyone did right..?
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Read the "news" section, you will find out lol. Although this isn't news anymore, but still. :D
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

aha, so u guys were sarcastic eh :)

but yes I see: it's kinda old news, I agree. I have to dig into the skillpoints stuff, but for now I think the compensated parts are nice to have. It feels relaxed not to HAVE to do the treasure hunt, I'm done with that...

I wonder what we can win on the lucky draw. So far, I've seen only 1 star skills. But I guess I have to get another mindset. I am (still) used to winning parts in stead of skills. When I won a skill I didn't even check it at all, looks too much like a powerup. Hiphiphooray: again the 5 x traffic magnet yay
teamhw
Stock
Stock

Post by teamhw »

It's too much brada

I wanna to have like that, but what is the way ?? :D

I know, we must buy Ultra Pack
ehehe

how much it?
I'm forgot what is the price -_-

but you have to much

i can get it from Card Pack Ultra and Race :D
My Silvia Engine reach 400 and Acc 300 And Handling 300 if you Ultra Part, but if you wanna to win a race you must use skill too -_- i don't much like The New NFSW -_- It's so much to edit like a Skill and any
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

teamhw wrote:It's too much brada

I wanna to have like that, but what is the way ?? :D

I know, we must buy Ultra Pack
ehehe

how much it?
I'm forgot what is the price -_-

but you have to much
well, my point exactly: I didn't buy the ultra parts, I just received them for free because of the new skill system (apparently)! I only found out after the free 1200 summer boosts you could get. With that I bought 1 ultra card pack for my tier 1 mr2. And when I wanted to install the parts I saw all the ultra parts in my inventory :) You can guess how surprised I was.
So: if I checked the parts earlier I wouldn't have spent the free 1000 speed boosts. I have no idea what to do with the extra ultra parts. My car slots are full. If I could transfer them to you, you could have them. Oh yea, the ultra card pack is 1000 boosts.

So, if I missed the 1200 free summer speedboosts, I would have never seen the extra ultra parts I got. And would be racing all this time without applying the parts waiting in my inventory. I mean, how often do you check the parts on your car? I applied them once, never looked at them again..
Bauke777
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Bauke777 »

Hydro_PT wrote:Those ultra parts were given as a compensation for the driver skills. ;)
lol, at first when I read your post some time ago, I interpreted "driver skills" as: "for the skills the driver has", so I was flattered of course hehe :lol: I gave myself a big well-deserved pat on the shoulder for that: "Good job, old chap". But only now, I see you meant the Skill Points, for the drivers (not the car you drive), haha how about that :D
aline1996
Donator
Donator

Post by aline1996 »

and again Good Morning :P
Reality is as Real as we think it is

Return to “World”