Report your bugs here -_-

2010 Need for Speed World
aline1996
Donator
Donator

Report your bugs here -_-

Post by aline1996 »

hello people,
i had enough of the bug bringing changes in Need for Speed World.
the new classes aren't useful, tell me who is going to enter a A class race with an mr2? or an exige?
right nobody..

i don't race any multiplayer races anymore.
lower lvl races no offence,

but there are 3 major things that have to change in races

let lvl 0-10; 10-20 etc race with each other lvl 18 against lvl 50 isn't fun for both
fix the sync and server lag.. or give us ghosting in races.
and make changes in the car classes it's no fun to enter a race with a full tuned mr2 and end up fighting with a GT2 (997)

let the game run smoothly, there are bugs everywhere...

#1. the transmission bug.. in a race type something and go full throttle again the transmission lags from 1-5 seconds on the max top speed in the current gear.

#2. group chat bug.. if you switch driver while in group, you'll fall out, and can't rejoin a group (ur unavailable)

#3. give us back the free roam chat, even with hackers it was better then now

#4. vinyl bug.. be busy with vinyls for 30 mins try to save and all your work is for nothing (failed to save) and do it again :D

#5. give us back 8 people in a race, lag is worse now every race has 6 people in it, and at the loading screen 7 of 10 times more then halve of the races fall out..

#6. do something about the capacity of the apex servers, it was a good idea to create more servers but the apex server is still overcrowded. (give players an option to change the drivers from server for example)

#7. reward card bug 3 of 10 races you finish you get 0 rep 0 cash and no reward card

#8. please give us more RACES if you have a nice car you can do 5-7 races the rest is class specified.. we don't want more TE events but RACE events! 12-15 is to little

#9 give starting drivers more cash, 200k is now exactly the price of a (not slower then slow) car when the car classes came u said "we also increase the amount of cash for starting players so they have a wider area of cars to choose from" if a wider area means 2 more cars yaay -_- also the parts are way more expensive..

#10. make more classes, for older T1 and 2's it's not done to race with a murcielago or gt3 rs or a gt2 etc..
make a low top speed class or something like that

i'm done now, but i ask you the drivers of nfs world add you bugs so we can give this list to EA so then know what is really wrong with the game.. (i believe they want to let us have fun, but i think there are some difficulty's with the communication between us and EA..)

this is what i wanted to say aline
Reality is as Real as we think it is
aline1996
Donator
Donator

Re: Report your bugs here -_-

Post by aline1996 »

I talked with some friends,

a few more bugs:

the Powerup bugs don't work (ready at highstakes, juggernaut on bristol and diamond and in pursuits etc.)

the spikestrip bug ( if a player runs over the spikestrips on highstakes in the first corner, the opponent sees it as flats for the whole race, even if the player uses run flats)

he talked about a flying wall in graypoint.. don't know where.
Kaffa
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Kaffa »

https://t.me/pump_upp
aline1996
Donator
Donator

Post by aline1996 »

NEW ONE :d not sure if i need to be happy or sad..

i'm going to name it: Tank Traffic

when you hit a car at 320km/h / 200 mp/h
normally you loose 150-200 km/h .
but whit these "tank traffic" you just got an immediate stop
you can notice it when the front of the Traffic car goes up it locks in to the ground or something...
djstevanovic
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by djstevanovic »

I have only one bug: Need for speed world :lol:
aline1996
Donator
Donator

Post by aline1996 »