Hello, allow me to introduce myself

2010 Need for Speed World
BronzeLee
Stock
Stock

Hello, allow me to introduce myself

Post by BronzeLee »

Hello people and players of NFSUnlimited, my name is BronzeLee, I am a level 50 driver from the United Kingdom within the region of Europe who started playing during October 2011.

I'm a regular player on Need for Speed World and I usually play and hang around the APEX Server Shards, most of my motivations include mainly fun and having a good time without any trouble, mostly I am an ingame cash player and I do have plans to shift into the Speedboost side of racing (but not to be rude or anuthing, i'm here for a good time).

For some vehicles I have in my personal vehicle fleet, I've got around 20 or so vehicles and currently planning to expand the for size of the fleet by some more cars but currently thinking of what to get next (If you want some pictures I can post some by request), some vehicles I do plan to get next I may keep it as a suprise or so. Also just a small warning, for some of my vehciles i'm not sure if they could ruined or riced but if they are I'll make improvements if requested.

Anyway I hope to settle in, feel free to ask me anything and also one thing, I don't appreciate hacks and I'll never use one in life.

Thank you,
BronzeLee
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Hello, allow me to introduce myself

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Hello and welcome! :D

Return to “World”