Is it worth Downloading + Installing NFS World?

2010 Need for Speed World
okuhle94
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Is it worth Downloading + Installing NFS World?

Post by okuhle94 »

Hi,

I would like to ask all of you guys, is Need For Speed World awesome and is it worth downloading, installing and playing? I heard about NFS World just now and I'm wondering if I should get started on it.

Thanks.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Is it worth Downloading + Installing NFS World?

Post by Hydro_PT »

You should install it and try it to find out. No matter how many opinions you read, if you don't play it, you won't know if you like it. ;)
viswagoku
Ricer
Ricer

Post by viswagoku »

yeah! but my opinion is its a great game if you have friends to play it! or just play alone and get friends like me. or just get proplr from this site!

Anyway its a awesome game! i have been playing it for more than 2 years now :)
okuhle94
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by okuhle94 »

I downloaded and Installed the game, I want to get other cars in the game, it says I need more SpeedBoost. Do you have to pay with real money to get more cars and stuff for the game? I only have 1 car at the moment. Can I buy more cars with the cash I earn in the game?
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

That's the big problem with NFS: World. Most of the content is only available if you pay real money. And it is expensive. The Speedboost prices vary from country to country, but they are quite high, even in countries like Poland. Some cars can reach a price of 20€, for example.

The best cars are only available with Speedboost. The best parts (both visual parts and performance parts) are only available with Speedboost. The best skill mods are only available with Speedboost. Basically, to win races you must pay real money. An IGC (in-game cash) player cannot beat a Speedboost player, unless the SB-player doesn't know a thing. With Speedboost you can buy the top cars, the top parts, the top skill mods, car insurance, card packs with special stuff, revive your Treasure Hunt streak, buy car slots, etc. An IGC-player might get some of these things as a reward after a race/pursuit/treasure hunt, but this requires a lot of luck and play the same events over and over until you get that special part.

If you check our wiki here, you will see precisely that. The first two classes of cars, E and D, have plenty of IGC cars, but as you move up the car classes, you see fewer and fewer IGC cars. Class S (the top) doesn't have a single IGC car. Class A has 11 IGC cars and 72 SB cars. So yeah... NFS World can be fun and a good game, but you have to pay tons of real money to enjoy it.
okuhle94
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by okuhle94 »

Yoh, so this game will not be so nice for a cash strapped guy like me. :(
aline1996
Donator
Donator

Post by aline1996 »

It's a nice game (even if you don't buy boost)
but it's a lot harder, and it takes more time to get stuff.
also almost everymonth 3-4 cars become igc ;) (also some get retired)
Reality is as Real as we think it is

Return to “World”