Banned for nothing.

2010 Need for Speed World
ScoutRR
Stock
Stock

Banned for nothing.

Post by ScoutRR »

I got banned for cheating. Are you serious right now? Just because I have a name of a newb, doesn't mean I'm cheating. Scout346 is my original user. My account HAS been hacked before, maybe even recently and trainers were used in my account. The IP that hacked is traced from Bangladesh.
Please re-activate my original user. This is so unfair.
aline1996
Donator
Donator

Re: Banned for nothing.

Post by aline1996 »

Hi
i can understand it's unfair
But how do we know your account doesn't get hacked again (u should have done something that they got your login)
and/or that you didn't use the cheats?
Reality is as Real as we think it is
ScoutRR
Stock
Stock

Post by ScoutRR »

aline1996 wrote:Hi
i can understand it's unfair
But how do we know your account doesn't get hacked again (u should have done something that they got your login)
and/or that you didn't use the cheats?
Because I putted a really complicated passowrd, given by a password generators, with 3 or 4 differnet types of keys. The last one had only 1. And I wouldn't be stupid enough to use hacks, because I own over 50 cars.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Still, there is no way to confirm that your account was really hacked and that it was another person who hacked and not you. Therefore, your account won't be unbanned, as we don't have proof that you are saying the truth.
ScoutRR
Stock
Stock

Post by ScoutRR »

Hydro_PT wrote:Still, there is no way to confirm that your account was really hacked and that it was another person who hacked and not you. Therefore, your account won't be unbanned, as we don't have proof that you are saying the truth.
Okay tell me this. WHY WOULD ANYONE WITH 50 CARS, THAT HE SPEND AT LEAST 500$ ON THE GAME OR MORE, WOULD HACK? As I said I am not stupid enough to hack when I have 50 cars.
+You cannot confirm either that I MYSELF used hacks just by looking at the leaderboards. There is a way to detect if I got hacked or not, and it's called getting alerted by friends + as I checked in with EA, they said that some IP from Bangladesh hacked me and used trainers. That same IP has been banned from my account. Everytime he'll try to enter my account again it'll say that it has been banned.
djstevanovic
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by djstevanovic »

Lol, nice story bro :D

Give those mails from EA, i would like to read them, ofcourse you will now say: "ohh i deleted them" :D
ScoutRR
Stock
Stock

Post by ScoutRR »

djstevanovic wrote:Lol, nice story bro :D

Give those mails from EA, i would like to read them, ofcourse you will now say: "ohh i deleted them" :D
Respect-less kid. That's what you are.

Requesting lock. I do not want to stay in this website. Have some maturity first. Banning fair players, shame on you.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Prove to us that your account was hacked by another person, by sharing whatever contact you had with EA. If you do that, we can reconsider your situation. If you can't do that, then there's nothing we can do. You are the owner of the account. Any behaviour linked to that account, be it good or bad, is linked to you. Just imagine that you own a car and someone steels it, gets a speeding ticket, then abandons the car somewhere. Guess who will the police contact to pay the fine. You, because you are the owner of the car. It is linked to you, and so are its actions. Of course, you can try to prove the car was stolen, just like you can try to prove to us your account was indeed used by another person.

Also, no need to write with caps lock on. No one's disrespecting you. ;)
djstevanovic
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by djstevanovic »

And, those mails from EA? Waiting...
Mer1in
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Mer1in »

Hello! Please check here this pilot: TIX0X0D
An important reason for blocking?
Is it possible to unlock it?
1stSlayeR
Stock
Stock

Post by 1stSlayeR »

My account "BLAIZ" was ban here without any reason (in email "for using cheats"), but i never used cheates and didn't see any proof. I want to know for which cheats my account baned. I wrote 2 messages to gt3x24x7 but didnt get answer. Please explain me what wrong with my account?
bossman
Stock
Stock

Post by bossman »

i got banned for nothing. I have a video for reverse track 05. i was going to upload it but my account is deactivated. I got an email saying that i do top times with no power ups. Doing to times without power ups is impossible. i remember upload some screenshots doing top 50 times.

Driver name ; AVISHKAR882
Kaffa
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Kaffa »

@mikimaus:

http://nfstimes.com/nfsw/pc/ALKATRAZ721

very good times with very bad cars, does it ring a bell :)
https://t.me/pump_upp

Return to “World”