So the new vids

The news visible on Underground Movie Production main page.
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

So the new vids

Post by Sp3aK »

Here they are... I'll mention the new user video first. This one is by RebornGG and it is quite nice. Head over hur to download it. I will note two things, 1- This is a high quality video, so it is a larger download than normal -- 2- This video requires DivX.

ON TO THE MAIN EVENT! I've finally stopped being an ass and edited up a new video for your viewing dis-pleasure. You can clickie the here to download it. It's of normal size, actualy it's under 15 megs. You'll note I use one song for the whole video, which is cool!

UMP, it is only in the mysterious equation of love, that any logic can be found.
KekumRulez
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KekumRulez »

Well, I just watched your vid, Sp3ak, the other one is in queue.

But I have to say: Nice movie! And I like the final song :D

-----
Edit
-----
I just saw RebornGG's movie! Man, it is a PLEASURE to look at a video with such a HIGH quality! And a nice background movie. I hope he will make some more!
Rebs-GG-
Stock
Stock

Thanks for kind words

Post by Rebs-GG- »

Cheers KekumRulez, I enjoy making them i have a few more over at my site but probably not the kind of vids that are hosted here, they are basic drifting vids showing the lines we use to gain the points that we do.

Many of GG have been accused of cheating due to the scores we can manage so we made vids to shut them all up ;)

Next time i make a compilation vid ill be sure to send it to sp3ak.

thanks again :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

we do have a section called SHOW YOUR SKILLS. I'm honestly not sure how popular it is :P

But it's there if you want to send anything over. Make an all drift video with some of your best stuff in it :P I'll put it up.
KekumRulez
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KekumRulez »

I will defenitly DL them, Rebs-GG-! just tell the link, or let Sp3ak upload them to UMP!
Rebs-GG-
Stock
Stock

Post by Rebs-GG- »

ok ill make a fresh drift vid in the next week or as soon as i get chance. 8)

Return to “UMP News”