SHIFT Official Website Online

Need for Speed SHIFT News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)

SHIFT Official Website Online

Postby Bojan » 24 Mar 2009, 18:28

The official SHIFT website is now online at shift.needforspeed.com along with the official SHIFT forums.
Image
User avatar
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff
 
Posts: 5174
Joined: 11 Sep 2002, 21:35
Location: Slovenia

Re: SHIFT Official Website Online

Postby korge » 24 Mar 2009, 18:34

w00t!
korge
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable
 
Posts: 5932
Joined: 09 Apr 2004, 20:37
Location: nfsunlimited.net

Re: SHIFT Official Website Online

Postby Andre_online » 24 Mar 2009, 18:54

I'll stick to NFSUnlimited. It's still more updated like it's always been. :P
User avatar
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable
 
Posts: 7730
Joined: 04 Jun 2004, 10:43
Location: Singapore (GMT+8)

Re: SHIFT Official Website Online

Postby African_HITman » 24 Mar 2009, 20:04

Is there any news on the fourth new Need For Speed?
I remember they said they will be releasing 4 new need for speeds this year? i might be wrong
Image
User avatar
African_HITman
Ricer
Ricer
 
Posts: 49
Joined: 15 Oct 2008, 20:58
Location: Born in South Africa , Live in New Zealand!

Re: SHIFT Official Website Online

Postby J-J Studios » 24 Mar 2009, 20:11

African_HITman wrote:Is there any news on the fourth new Need For Speed?
I remember they said they will be releasing 4 new need for speeds this year? i might be wrong


You're not, I can remember too, but if there was any news, we probably would've heard it already. So I guess, no news.
User avatar
J-J Studios
Ricer
Ricer
 
Posts: 46
Joined: 19 Oct 2008, 14:22
Location: the netherlands

Re: SHIFT Official Website Online

Postby Nitrodemon McLaren » 26 Mar 2009, 18:43

They're probably gonna postpone it for 2010.

We haven't been receiving news about Nitro either...

Anyway, the website is nice. Great skin and although small for now, it'll be growing.
...
User avatar
Nitrodemon McLaren
Drift King
Drift King
 
Posts: 468
Joined: 17 Nov 2008, 18:32
Location: Roaming the streets in a Mustang GT...

Re: SHIFT Official Website Online

Postby Carcrazy » 30 Mar 2009, 03:32

Nitrodemon McLaren wrote:They're probably gonna postpone it for 2010.

We haven't been receiving news about Nitro either...

Anyway, the website is nice. Great skin and although small for now, it'll be growing.


We didn't get a lot of news about Undercover until late, too.

Of course seeing UC's record low sales, I doubt they'd be stupid enough to do it again.
Image
User avatar
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable
 
Posts: 4082
Joined: 28 May 2006, 05:08
Location: /// .Happy in Exile. \\\

Re: SHIFT Official Website Online

Postby Bojan » 30 Mar 2009, 09:19

Carcrazy wrote:Of course seeing UC's record low sales, I doubt they'd be stupid enough to do it again.


Where did you get that bit of "information"?
Image
User avatar
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff
 
Posts: 5174
Joined: 11 Sep 2002, 21:35
Location: Slovenia

Re: SHIFT Official Website Online

Postby Andre_online » 30 Mar 2009, 12:24

Bojan wrote:
Carcrazy wrote:Of course seeing UC's record low sales, I doubt they'd be stupid enough to do it again.


Where did you get that bit of "information"?

Presumably speaking, I assume?
User avatar
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable
 
Posts: 7730
Joined: 04 Jun 2004, 10:43
Location: Singapore (GMT+8)

Re: SHIFT Official Website Online

Postby korge » 30 Mar 2009, 16:40

By judging from average numbers, Undercover was consistent in sales when compared to the rest of the franchise so no, it did not receive record low sales, however it did receive some of the lowest ratings as a racing game in the mainstream gaming industry.
korge
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable
 
Posts: 5932
Joined: 09 Apr 2004, 20:37
Location: nfsunlimited.net

Re: SHIFT Official Website Online

Postby Carcrazy » 31 Mar 2009, 02:25

korge wrote:however it did receive some of the lowest ratings as a racing game in the mainstream gaming industry.


Ah yes, damn me and my poor choice of words... #-o

Still, I don't see how UC could've kept up with the others with as much of a bad rep as it got. =/
Image
User avatar
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable
 
Posts: 4082
Joined: 28 May 2006, 05:08
Location: /// .Happy in Exile. \\\


Return to News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest