Need for Speed SHIFT Previews

Need for Speed SHIFT News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Need for Speed SHIFT Previews

Post by Bojan »

Both GameSpot and IGN got their hands on Need for Speed SHIFT and wrote their impressions in lengthy articles. Additionally IGN posted several gameplay videos.

GameSpot SHIFT Impressions
IGN SHIFT Impressions
IGN gameplay videos
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Re: Need for Speed SHIFT Previews

Post by TRANSFORMER »

"I like what I have read so far and I cannot wait to sit into the new Interior of the Nissan GTR or REVENTÃ’N f.e., not to forget the new Mustang Shelby in order to get the real Driver Experience and built up my own Driver Profile..." 8)

SMOKIN' BURNOUT:

originalracer
Ricer
Ricer

Post by originalracer »

Reviews of the full game, before the demo.

vanyots
Ricer
Ricer

Post by vanyots »

It's been said many times that there'll be no demo for SHIFT, because the developers want to focus on delivering the best final product and can't "shift" resources for insignificant things like demos and what-not.
mArkAntonio
Ricer
Ricer

Post by mArkAntonio »

vanyots wrote:It's been said many times that there'll be no demo for SHIFT, because the developers want to focus on delivering the best final product and can't "shift" resources for insignificant things like demos and what-not.
GTFO!!!
Need For Speed: Shift Demo Coming This Summer
Try the simulation-oriented racer before you buy it.

If you're having trouble keeping all the upcoming Need for Speed titles straight in your head, then don't worry. Slightly Mad Studios is here to help.
Speaking with GameTrailers, producer Jesse Abney said that Need for Speed: Shift will be getting a demo this summer. Abney didn't go into details, but it will apparently include a sample of driver advancement.

BTW , here's a new video i think from gamespot:
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/driving ... movie?hd=1
Gotch_nfsplanet
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Gotch_nfsplanet »

Aston Martin DB9 :D
elie8
Drift King
Drift King

Post by elie8 »

Well !! i like what iv'e read !! it's very impressive !! can't wait to get inside an SLR or a lamborghini :shock: :D 8) =D> =P~ :twisted: :wink: !!!!!!!!
What Comes Around, Goes Around ...
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Sounds good. I'm still waiting for more info and of course a demo.

I would want more info about the tuning though... what car parts will we get this time?
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

I guess that this is a bit offtopic but just following on fron what Hydro said looking at TRANSFORMERS pic of the Shelby are those stock taillights? I thought that they looked a lot different to that am I getting confused or do you think that they'll have aftermarket parts to the extent of UG2?
Nitrodemon McLaren
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Nitrodemon McLaren »

The E3 2009 interviews were interesting, I am looking forward to the driver rep and badges system. Slightly Mad seem to be doing a great job.
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

Dr Houbenheimer wrote:I guess that this is a bit offtopic but just following on fron what Hydro said looking at TRANSFORMERS pic of the Shelby are those stock taillights? I thought that they looked a lot different to that am I getting confused or do you think that they'll have aftermarket parts to the extent of UG2?
"No Idea... it would be sure cool, but it doesn't matter 2 Me!" :roll:
Overreactman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Overreactman »

Dr Houbenheimer wrote:I guess that this is a bit offtopic but just following on fron what Hydro said looking at TRANSFORMERS pic of the Shelby are those stock taillights? I thought that they looked a lot different to that am I getting confused or do you think that they'll have aftermarket parts to the extent of UG2?
There have been some major changes to the Mustang for the 2010 version of the car. I, personally, am not a fan of the more round front and rear, and mout open mouth look of the front grill. But out of it all the tail lights bother me the most. It just looks like someone put two giant white stickers down the middle of the taillights. I just hope that I can do some things with this car in Shift, but it is in there as my least favorite stang since the 80's.

Return to “News”