Need for Speed at Gamescom

Need for Speed SHIFT News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Need for Speed at Gamescom

Post by Bojan »

There is a huge Need for Speed SHIFT booth at this year's Gamescom event in Cologne, Germany (open for public from this thursday to sunday).

If you're anywhere near, be sure to drop by as they have 8 D-Box seats with triple-head screens where you can try the game out. I'll also be attending the show so you can expect lots of pictures and info in the next few days. A short article with a few pictures of what you can expect is on the official site.

Additionally there's a special offer at EA Store for North American buyers who will get a 20% discount when preordering a copy of Need for Speed SHIFT or NITRO on any system. PC version of SHIFT will set you back $31.96 while the PS3 and Xbox360 versions $47.96. Offer is valid until September 17th.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Need for Speed at Gamescom

Post by Hydro_PT »

Nice car. Nice girls. :D

That promotion seems cool. But I won't pre-order the game, I'm not sure what's coming yet.

A good promotion would be: go to the convention, play the game and set the fastest lap on a track. As a prize, you can take the car, one of the girls and a copy of the game for your favourite system. :D
elie8
Drift King
Drift King

Post by elie8 »

That's A Nice Offer !! PC Version For 31.96 $ !! Seems Cheap : Undercover Or Prostreet were above 40$ :roll: !! I'm Buying The PC Version Even If It Costs 50 $ !! 8) :D =P~ :wink:
What Comes Around, Goes Around ...
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

Hydro_PT wrote:Nice car. Nice girls. :D

That promotion seems cool. But I won't pre-order the game, I'm not sure what's coming yet.

A good promotion would be: go to the convention, play the game and set the fastest lap on a track. As a prize, you can take the car, one of the girls and a copy of the game for your favourite system. :D
u had me til u said pick out a girl i dont see anyone but a pimp say that lol
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

arabnight wrote:
Hydro_PT wrote:Nice car. Nice girls. :D

u had me til u said pick out a girl i dont see anyone but a pimp say that lol
hahahaha :lol:
Instagram @SupraHKS
ultrataco_nw
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ultrataco_nw »

where is this discount? I went as far as the checkout, saw no mention of any discount. Is there a promo code or something?
I'm not ordering it until I play the demo on PC and PS3 to decide which version to get, but $32 is really tempting.
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

"This is a Video that is made of the Gamescom @ the NFS SH!FT Stage... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqfL7ImfDi8 it's short, but it's good!" 8)
mArkAntonio
Ricer
Ricer

Post by mArkAntonio »

TRANSFORMER wrote:"This is a Video that is made of the Gamescom @ the NFS SH!FT Stage... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqfL7ImfDi8 it's short, but it's good!" 8)
Yellow Submarines, Yellow Submarines... All Together Now ! YELLOW SUBMARINES! xD looool
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Yea a Rock Band Beatles or something is right across from the SHIFT stand, pretty annoying I gotta admit.
But playing shift in the racing seat behind 3 monitors is really awesome!
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

"Check out the official Need For Speed Community Site, there are updated News & yeah I have to agree with Bojan!" :roll:

Return to “News”