SHIFT Car of the Week: Nissan GT-R SpecV

Need for Speed SHIFT News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

SHIFT Car of the Week: Nissan GT-R SpecV

Post by Skyline_man »

This week's Select car is the SpecV version of the fantastic Nissan GT-R. The SpecV is based on last year's Japanese entry to the Supercar standard but with a few modifications, mainly to the bodywork to reduce the weight while increasing the power delivered to the mid-range gears.
More info and screenshots can be found at the official site.

Additionally, you can find a HD desktop wallpaper of the car here.
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Re: SHIFT Car of the Week: Nissan GT-R SpecV

Post by TRANSFORMER »

"Thanks 4 the update and I cannot wait to put some NEW Bodyparts onto that Skyline not to forget Bodykits!" 8)
elie8
Drift King
Drift King

Post by elie8 »

TRANSFORMER wrote:"Thanks 4 the update and I cannot wait to put some NEW Bodyparts onto that Skyline not to forget Bodykits!" 8)

@ Transformer : Dude !! That's Not A Skyline !!!! :P :P #-o #-o It's A Nissan GT-R SpecV And I Love It =P~ =D> !!!!
What Comes Around, Goes Around ...
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

I have noticed that we will be driving the Japanese Nissan GT-R version and not the American-rest of the world version. The driver is at the right side, and to be honest, I hate driving in that pos, I'm used to the typícal left side....well I can't ask much, at least we will have a fully detailed interior, which is excellent. Hope EA can have an option to switch sides, I definetively love the left side driving hehe

P.S long time not posting over here...maybe it's real life lol
InternationalClassic
Ricer
Ricer

Post by InternationalClassic »

Such a nice car..... I like that paint job too. :D
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

elie8 wrote:
TRANSFORMER wrote:"Thanks 4 the update and I cannot wait to put some NEW Bodyparts onto that Skyline not to forget Bodykits!" 8)

@ Transformer : Dude !! That's Not A Skyline !!!! :P :P #-o #-o It's A Nissan GT-R SpecV And I Love It =P~ =D> !!!!
"If You look onto the Design of the GT-R, then You might have noticed that it is similar to the Skyline, isn't it?!" :roll:
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

aaah DUH!

But it's not called SKYLINE any more. they ditched the Skyline name.
Because if you haven't noticed the skyline is actually a normal sedan and coupe that was / is sold in Japan.
the Skyline GTR and GTST etc where sports/performance models of the Skyline family.

Now the GTR is stand alone vehicle, yeah it looks a bit like the V35 Skyline (infinity G35) but it's a completely different vehicle.
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

Yeah... Thanks 4 the information, but as 4 Me it still stays a Skyline even if it has another equipment parts & more horsepower... the Design is still the same 4 Me... and @ all when it is a GT-R without (Skyline) it must be look like this one here:

Return to “News”