Need for Speed SHIFT Demo

Need for Speed SHIFT News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Re: Need for Speed SHIFT Demo

Post by TRANSFORMER »

Forget the Demo, there is a Mission on Top of the News. Join it and don't forget, You can win SH!FT! :roll:
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

thegamer23 wrote:
peterfaj wrote:Don't you understand? They are concentrating on the full version, because if they want to make a demo, they obviously have to start it from scratch. If they make a demo, it will delay the game.

I like it how they always use the same BS.
uhm.
the game will come out on september 15 th , they must have already completed the game 1 month ago minimum.
I think they have time to work on a demostration version. :!:
we will se.
thats what i thought. they cant be really working on the game still til the last days u still need time to ship it and make all the other items. i mean with two teams like that working on a big project u think they would make a quick demo to the public this far into the game.
kostis1993
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by kostis1993 »

Dirt 2 has a demo! Cities XL has a demo! Lots of games have demos! Now what? There are two possible reasons why SHIFT does not!

1) The game is not good and want to hide it from us till the release. The same words last year and remember how undercover was!
2) It's a sales techique. They want to keep the fans nervous. The PC users will download it but what about the console users? They will wait like [-o< for it and buy it immediatelly.

I agree with the previous posts. The sure could have a demo ready!!
HITMANX147
Stock
Stock

Post by HITMANX147 »

Last year EA announced that Undercover will not have a demo because they were working on the game, but instead it turned out to be crap. I hope the same result will not happen with Shift.

And I do want a demo before the release of Shift
Acura
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Acura »

No Demo No playing Shift!
thegamer23
Stock
Stock

Post by thegamer23 »

no demo , no party for sure.

And for many users : no demo = illegal download
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

Doesn't any of you guys have friends, who might be buying the game, so you can try it out at their place? Other than that, don't any of you have game shops nearby, in which SHIFT will be playable for a quick blast? Our gameshops typically have stands and cabinets with the newest/hottest games installed, ready for random people to try them. Sucky, I know, but better than nothing.
kostis1993
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by kostis1993 »

Yes I know about cabinets. But it's not the same as having the game yours. I remember GH World Tour was at a shop and I was able to play the drums set for only 5 minutes! A lot of people were waiting and besides, I was feeling strange as I didn't know how to play...
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

Better than nothing, no?

Return to “News”