Weekly SHIFT Leaderboards Update

Need for Speed SHIFT News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Weekly SHIFT Leaderboards Update

Post by Bojan »

A week has passed and it's time for another Need for Speed SHIFT Leaderboards update!

Lap times
Plenty of really fast times have been posted this week with pretty much all the tracks having a faster time than previous week! See the full list here.

Users
No change on first place as GT3x24x7 still leads the pack. SwiftTheBanker took second place with around 7000 points less, third is oskmead who also moved up two places. Fourth place goes to HF_NOS who has some incredibly fast times, including world's fastest Ambush Canyon. Fifth is PerfectoII with a drop from second place last week.

In other news
A new feature is up which allows you to compare times between users. There's a form on the leaderboards main page where you can enter either a gamertag / PSN ID or NFSUnlimited username. Second option is if you visit a user's profile page, you'll have a link under leaderboards which will compare the user's times with your times (if you're logged in). Another benefit of being logged in is that you only have to fill out the first input field on the compare form - if you leave the second one empty it'll automatically compare times to yours.

It seems like the Murcielago has become the car of choice for posting top lap times - it's the fastest car on a lot of tracks. Do you have a tuning setup of it that makes it exceptional? Share it with the rest and upload it here.

What other features would you like to see on the leaderboards? If you have any suggestions be sure to let me know. Also are you into drifting and career? We have access to those times, but they're not yet available on this site. It'd be easy to add if there's enough demand, let me know!

We're planning on adding a top country list and graph. There's plenty of users who haven't set their location yet. It's easy, just select your country on your user profile edit page.

That's it for this week, expect a new update next sunday. Now go back to posting top times!
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Weekly SHIFT Leaderboards Update

Post by GT3x24x7 »

I find the comparison page really useful, thanks for that.

The user profile page already displays their overall NFSUnlimited leaderboard rank. Can you expand that to show all three rankings (NFSUnlimited, platform and overall) and also show the user's actual score? Right now, only the top fifteen user's scores are shown.

Regarding drift, driver duel and career leaderboards, I'm sure it's a case of 'if you build it, they will come'. I'd suggest career would be extremely popular and a good one to do next. It would certainly reopen that part of the game to me.
gemic
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Weekly SHIFT Leaderboards Update

Post by gemic »

Would be really nice to get a career leaderboard :D

Return to “News”