SHIFT Falken Tire Demo

Need for Speed SHIFT News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

SHIFT Falken Tire Demo

Post by Bojan »

If you haven't got Need for Speed SHIFT yet, you can try the new demo featuring the Falken Tire Porsche 911 GT3 RSR on Spa or London River tracks.

Download the demo
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Re: SHIFT Falken Tire Demo

Post by xturbo »

To be honest, I don't see the effective way to deliver a demo with just 1 car in "feature" instead of adding a car to the actual demo or annouce it via www.needforspeed.com as an addon to the demo itself. But well, it's EA and their weird ideas...
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

...seriously...? what? entirely new demo, just to show you a new-old livery, on a gt3 RSR!?
i just wonder when will we see a thread or two "how to get the falken tire RSR in full version".
i believe they did the same with pro street, two versions of the demo. im fine with it as long as it does not slow down work on any future patches for Shift/any other EA game. because now you download 1 GB of data, and then install it which is probably some more space than 1 GB, to get the 2010 Mustangs livery on a GT3 RSR. that is the only thing you actually gain, otherwise you can stick to the old demo.
ProjectX3
Stock
Stock

Post by ProjectX3 »

Well there were few patches for full version and many things were fixed like performance. Maybe this demo includes them and they want to make a better impression than with previous demo ;)
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

ProjectX3 wrote:Well there were few patches for full version and many things were fixed like performance. Maybe this demo includes them and they want to make a better impression than with previous demo ;)
Sounds fair to me :)

Return to “News”