SHIFT Ferrari DLC Launch Video

Need for Speed SHIFT News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

SHIFT Ferrari DLC Launch Video

Post by Bojan »

Today is the release day of the Ferrari Racing Pack DLC for Xbox360. You can get it exclusively on the Xbox Live Marketplace for 800 MS points. More info about what you get with the DLC here.

http://www.nfsunlimited.eu/media/flvplayer.swf[/embed]

HD version in our videos section
Strafer
Drift King
Drift King

Re: SHIFT Ferrari DLC Launch Video

Post by Strafer »

are the engine sounds legit?
zedex
Drift King
Drift King

Post by zedex »

I thought they were higher pitched... but maybe it's just the rpm aren't that high =)

but really sucks it's xbox360 exclusive... they better get it out for PC soon! *or some modders can hack the xboxfiles and transfer to PC =) or I won't be playing Shift again...*
nuttflush
Ricer
Ricer

Post by nuttflush »

so how about this for a comment?.... this download is DUMB!! its not the cars, the events, the achievements... but the small FACT that i cant race my awesome new FXX with ANYONE that doesn't purchase the download!!?? :/ why unlock the final gear to the ZONDA if that person will have to buy the download just to race against a Ferrari!!?? DUMB!!
African_HITman
Ricer
Ricer

Post by African_HITman »

Hey does anyone know the stats of each of the new cars? Like what tier and top speeds and that kinda stuff. Pretty keen on getting it if it comes out on PS3.

sweet.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

@African_HITman: I would happily edit the SHIFT's car list on our Wiki to add the new cars (ratings stock and fully upgraded, tier, etc.) but unfortunately I don't have access to the DLC. All I did was add these Ferraris to the main car list and a picture of some (there aren't pictures of them all either). If someone has this DLC and is kind enough to get all the date needed to fill the gaps in the car list, feel free to do so. :)

http://wiki.nfsunlimited.net/wiki/Need_ ... T_Car_List
elite beast f5
Stock
Stock

Post by elite beast f5 »

why cant we upgrade the cars under 14 so they can compete against the lambo's or camaros none of the cars 14 under can compete in a 14 or 10 rate race is there a update for that comin or am i supposed to be happy with racing my fxx against premire racers and my f50 against weaklings!!!!
nuttflush
Ricer
Ricer

Post by nuttflush »

yeah! lets PAY for a update, NOT be able to customize or upgrade. and only really compete with ONE of ten cars. totally worth it!! :?
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

nuttflush wrote:yeah! lets PAY for a update, NOT be able to customize or upgrade. and only really compete with ONE of ten cars. totally worth it!! :?
funny, the FREE team racing pack > this then. we get 5 cars, sure, but we can tune them and a free game mode is added. there you get 10 cars that you cant even tune.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

You can't customize the Ferraris? Not even some different rims, paint or vinyls?

That sucks... :|
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Hydro_PT wrote:You can't customize the Ferraris? Not even some different rims, paint or vinyls?

That sucks... :|
you probably can pick colors in quick race and thats all, i doubt they would be complaining if it was something more, like a paint job or rims
peterfaj
Drift King
Drift King

Post by peterfaj »

Why would they waste money on a Ferrari license and only bring them to xbox?

Return to “News”