Need for Speed World Showroom

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Need for Speed World Showroom

Post by Bojan »

With the first western Need for Speed World beta running last weekend there were plenty of people with a chance to try the game out. Of course since car customization is a big part of NFS World, our Showroom now has a Need for Speed World section where you can upload all the cars you, the lucky beta testers, managed to create. For the rest of us, there should be another beta in a few weeks with even more players.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Need for Speed World Showroom

Post by Hydro_PT »

Nice addition Bojan, but it's a bit too late now, since the BETA is already closed and we can't enter the game to take some pictures of our cars. :P

Let's hope they do another session soon, maybe in two weeks or so. I really want to go back to the game.

As for the customization, I have a few suggestions to give EA, but I really like the new way of editing vinyls (much quicker, easier and practical), the tons of primitive forms and the mirror option. To be perfect they just need to get a bigger layer limit (20 is too low) and get a lot of other visual parts (bumpers, spoilers, bodykits, rims, hoods, etc.). :mrgreen:
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Hydro_PT wrote:Nice addition Bojan, but it's a bit too late now, since the BETA is already closed and we can't enter the game to take some pictures of our cars. :P

Let's hope they do another session soon, maybe in two weeks or so. I really want to go back to the game.

As for the customization, I have a few suggestions to give EA, but I really like the new way of editing vinyls (much quicker, easier and practical), the tons of primitive forms and the mirror option. To be perfect they just need to get a bigger layer limit (20 is too low) and get a lot of other visual parts (bumpers, spoilers, bodykits, rims, hoods, etc.). :mrgreen:
+1, i sure hope they will include BOTH bodykits and Bumpers. i really hated it in Most Wanted that you had to use a whole bodykit, and that in Carbon, just admit it, the amount of bumpers was simply laughable.
bigger layer limit is a must, 1000 is surely enough...i doubt anyone will make something that is beautiful and makes MEANINGFUL use of all those layers.<so no to making a simple stripe with 1000 small "Square" vinyls sized to be nearly invisible.>
fme008
Ricer
Ricer

Post by fme008 »

Don't worry, I took LOTS of pictures, go check them out!
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

Oh well, good idea Bojan for setting up the World section during beta.

As for everyone, EA have said that they've kept a lot of the content unavailable for earlier beta's and are slowly releasing content, so expect to see bodyparts and a possibly I higher layer limit soon.
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Yea sadly I missed this beta as I only got back from Australia on Sunday and I was just way too tired to properly try it out. Not to mention my pc crashed twice after like 3min of gameplay.
rody9933
Ricer
Ricer

Post by rody9933 »

I think you should have said that bodykit modification was not possible in the beta :P.
The vinyl system was pretty cool indeed ;).
Hope that they integrate that bodykit modding :mrgreen: .

Return to “News”