New NFS World Client Test

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

New NFS World Client Test

Post by Bojan »

A new Need for Speed World beta client test will begin this Friday at and last until Sunday, May 2nd. Only a selected amount of players involved in the first betas will be invited to this test as it's only a preliminary test for numerous new features that will be available in the future betas. New features include new power ups, new cars, improved police encounters, visual updates to the world, and performance / stability optimization. The most important addition will be the ability to purchase power ups using the Need for Speed World in-game currency called SpeedBoost.
If you are invited to this preliminary test, you will be required to uninstall the current game client. There's a nice uninstall FAQ available on the official site.

More info about this beta test available here.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: New NFS World Client Test

Post by Hydro_PT »

This is good news. I'm glad they are finally going to show us new stuff, I can't wait to see how Rockport turned out and what the new cars are. :)

I hope I get invited, I've been in the last 3 betas, and I think I did my fair part in the process of reporting bugs, playing, giving suggestions, etc. :mrgreen:
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: New NFS World Client Test

Post by Hydro_PT »

Sorry for the double post, but I have to say I was invited for the Preliminary Test! Hell yeah! Can't wait for Friday. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Return to “News”