World Patch 5.06

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

World Patch 5.06

Post by Bojan »

A new patch for Need for Speed World is out with the following release notes:

NEW Features:
- The Social Menu has been redesigned to include an improved user interface.
- The Nissan GT-R [R35] is now available for purchase with SpeedBoost (previously available for Rental)
- The Nissan 370Z [Z34] is now available for purchase with SpeedBoost (previously available for Rental)
- The Nissan 350Z [Z33] is now available for purchase with SpeedBoost (previously available for Rental)
- The Subaru Impreza WRX STI is now available for purchase with SpeedBoost (previously available for Rental)
- The BMW Z4-M Coupe is now available for purchase with SpeedBoost (previously available for Rental)
- The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X is now available for purchase with SpeedBoost (but will remain available for Rental)

Bug Fixes/Changes:
- Fixed a number of bugs that were causing crashes
- Fixed an issue that was causing some players to receive a server error during race events
- Fixed an issue that caused player to receive an error when using chat whisper with no target name
- The time of day will no longer change after entering or exiting the golf course
- Fixed a number of bugs that were causing certain vinyls to appear distorted when placed on the hood or top of a vehicle
- Fixed an issue that prevented Rep, Heat Level, and Car Model from appearing in the ‘Select a Driver’ screen
- Fixed an issue that caused player’s cars to stack on top of each other when joining a Private or Multiplayer event at Riverfront Stadium Meeting Place
- Group Chat invites will no longer block the player’s screen while in a race or pursuit
- Fixed an issue that caused player’s Durability to sometimes display incorrectly in the post race screen
- Fixed an issue that prevented player’s ability to move in Free Roam when creating a Private Match
- Fixed an issue that prevented the race route from being highlighted on the Mini Map
- Fixed an issue that caused the ‘Top Gear’ edition Chevrolet Corvette vinyls to appear opaque when applying any Special or Vandal vinyls to the vehicle
- Some minor localization fixes were made
- Some texture seams and flickering issues in the world have been resolved

Known Issues:
- The Shield Powerup is only immune to a single targeted Traffic Magnet instead of lasting the full duration
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: World Patch 5.06

Post by Hydro_PT »

The latest patch destroyed my vinyls, yet there's no mention of that being fixed in this new patch. :(

I lost so many time creating a police-like Corvette Z06 and Dariu's R8 and now I have to redo everything. #-o

Well at least I hope this new patch makes the game more stable, I can't play World for a long time because the game just crashes or freezes randomly...
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Its not more stable for me, just those neterror stupid errors disappeared so now instead of having "Failed to join game", "net error something something peer timeout" and crashing, i only have "failed to join game" and crashing.

Anyway, if EA thinks that speedboost buyable cars are "new cars/content" then im going to vote them for president.

Now honestly, selling the R35 for 4500 boost and NOT buffing it in this patch seems like "WE WANT TO MAKE YOU ANGRY".

But what annoyed me the most is that now silver packs cost 1200 boost

And just day ago i bought 5 of them for 1500

-_-'
[T][U][N][3][R]
Drift King
Drift King

Post by [T][U][N][3][R] »

[insert comment about EA's retardedness and greed here]
VELOC
Stock
Stock

Post by VELOC »

NEW Features:
- The Social Menu has been redesigned to include an improved user interface.
- The Nissan GT-R [R35] is now available for purchase with SpeedBoost (previously available for Rental)
- The Nissan 370Z [Z34] is now available for purchase with SpeedBoost (previously available for Rental)
- The Nissan 350Z [Z33] is now available for purchase with SpeedBoost (previously available for Rental)
- The Subaru Impreza WRX STI is now available for purchase with SpeedBoost (previously available for Rental)
- The BMW Z4-M Coupe is now available for purchase with SpeedBoost (previously available for Rental)
- The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X is now available for purchase with SpeedBoost (but will remain available for Rental)

WTF!! Are you kiddin me EA & Black Box?? You sucks!! S.U.C.K.S!!
RBA
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RBA »

Hehe... I just like it to see how many of you expect them to make the game better. Told you before, they fix small shiznit and do other things to get players angry so players leave and then they can close without telling "we close because we're greedy and you won't pay.".

The only way for EA to understand would to stop buying all of theirs game and tell them you have stopped buying EA's games because they showed you, with World, that they don't care about the customers.
[T][U][N][3][R]
Drift King
Drift King

RBA wrote: The only way for EA to understand would to stop buying all of theirs game and tell them you have stopped buying EA's games because they showed you, with World, that they don't care about the customers.
But we know that's not gonna happen...
RBA
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RBA »

I know, since people are just sheeps. EA's been treating us like shi*t for a couple of years now, and still we buy... Well, I used to. I'm trying not to buy EA stuff anymore. Any games other than what EA make is ok with me though.
[T][U][N][3][R]
Drift King
Drift King

RBA wrote:I know, since people are just sheeps. EA's been treating us like shi*t for a couple of years now, and still we buy... Well, I used to. I'm trying not to buy EA stuff anymore. Any games other than what EA make is ok with me though.
Yeah I said the same thing but yet I still pre-ordered HP2010...

Got 40$ back tho, sold it to a desperate soul. And I still have the game installed.

Return to “News”