World Patch 5.08 Release Notes

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

World Patch 5.08 Release Notes

Post by Bojan »

Need for Speed World patch 5.08 is out with the following release notes:
New Features:
- An all new ‘Underground 2’ Nissan 350Z [R33] has been added for rental from the Car Dealer

Bug Fixes/Changes:
- The Nitrous visual effect has been fixed on the Dodge Viper SRT-10 Limited Edition
- The 1965 Pontiac GTO’s rims are now paintable
- Fixed an issue that prevented the creator of a Private Match from being able to re-invite a player who was unable to join a previous Private Match because it was full
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Card rewards screen from appearing after purchasing a Card Pack through the ‘Busted’ post Pursuit screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused Performance parts to be automatically installed on the player’s car if they drag a part outside of the Inventory/Store, then drop the part back into the Inventory/Store
- Fixed an issue that prevented bonus rewards from being displayed in the ‘You Earned’ screen
- Fixed an issue that caused the Chat window to shift off screen when minimized after joining a Race or Pursuit
- A number of the Styles have been renamed in the Car Dealer
- Fixed an issue that caused the Event Mode selection buttons in the Powerup Console to display “Page Menu Item” when clicking and dragging on them
- Fixed an issue that caused the World Map to open when clicking outside of the mini-map area
- Fixed an issue that caused the Safehouse icon in Free Roam to become highlighted when the mouse cursor was beneath the icon
- Minor localization fixes were made
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: World Patch 5.08 Release Notes

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

Rachael's 350Z? Awesome! Are their pictures up?
RBA
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RBA »

Weeeeeeee! Everything fixed EXCEPT WHAT REALLY NEED TO BE FIXED!!! >_<

Thanks EA! Grrr...

EDIT: Oh yeah, guys, tell me if this happens to you, I tried a pursuit and I couldn't use my power ups, so, our friends in blue caught me easily.
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

The 350Z isn't Rachel's, its just a green 350Z with "NFS Underground 2" logo on sides, black(carbon?)hood with dragon vinyl on it, hideous bodykit and about 110 increase in each stat compared to a stock 350Z.
Countdown timers seem to be fixed...other than that, nothing special.
[T][U][N][3][R]
Drift King
Drift King

Post by [T][U][N][3][R] »

ElvenAvenger wrote:The 350Z isn't Rachel's, its just a green 350Z with "NFS Underground 2" logo on sides, black(carbon?)hood with dragon vinyl on it, hideous bodykit and about 110 increase in each stat compared to a stock 350Z.
Countdown timers seem to be fixed...other than that, nothing special.
I second this. Same for the so called EastSiderz Skyline. They could have at least added the body kits but nooo they had to add the cheap crap from Pro Street / Underc0ver.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

Oh that's bad, if you're going to include it in the game, at least do it right.
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

Bojan wrote:
New Features:
- An all new ‘Underground 2’ Nissan 350Z [R33] has been added for rental from the Car Dealer
Saw this, went "Wait a second...", did a double-take.
Bojan wrote:
[R33]
Oh, how I wish this wasn't a typo, and there was a real R33 GT-R in World. But, alas, that isn't the case.
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

^ Even if it was, you'd get old waiting for it to be available for in game cash(or buy it with speedboost)

Return to “News”