World Patch 5.09

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

World Patch 5.09

Post by Bojan »

The patch 5.09 for Need for Speed World is out with the following release notes:
New Features:
- ‘The Beast’ Chevrolet Corvette Z06 is available for purchase with SpeedBoost and comes equipped with exclusive underglow lighting
- ‘The Beauty’ Lexus IS-F is available for purchase with SpeedBoost and sports a unique ‘Love Dust’ effect in addition to being equipped with exclusive underglow lighting. Not only that, players are able to drive as a female for the first time in Need for Speed World!
- The SpeedBoost store has been completely re-designed to include an improved user interface and functionality

Bug Fixes/Changes:
- Resolved an issue that caused the game to crash after re-purchasing a Card Pack with insufficient funds
- Fixed a number of crashes associated with the Limited Edition Dodge Viper SRT10
- Optimizations were made to help reduce rapid countdowns from occurring
- While in the Vinyl Catalog, the SpeedBoost button will no longer remain clickable after unlocking a Vinyl Category
- Fixed an issue that caused some players with multiple Drivers to appear offline as a different Driver than the one they were currently logged on with
- An appropriate error message will now appear when attempting to add more rental time over the two rental limit
- Optimizations were made to improve the way the Game Launcher updates the game
- Some minor localization fixes were made
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: World Patch 5.09

Post by Hydro_PT »

More cars, more boost. :P

It's nice they keep releasing patches every week, but the major problems in the game are not yet fixed, and some were caused by Version 5. I hope the next version brings real fixes. We don't need improvements to the GUI or other stuff (although that's always a good thing), right now this game needs a serious patch to stop the massive lag, the slowdowns, the crashes and the crazy cops. After that is fixed, I will gladly accept improvements and new cars.

Two days ago I tried to play World again to no avail. Game crashed after 5 minutes. I gave up.
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

I think that all patches until Version 6(excluding version 6, and team escape) will be boost content + minor bugfixes + GUI updates +failed attempts at fixing major bugs that actually count.
RBA
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RBA »

I played yesterday, couldn't get any copcars on the map. OR players cars for the matter did that happened to you too? I also have some texture problems (disappearing textures and sometimes mirror textures replacing street, grass or other type of ground texture), since patch 5.08, maybe before, since I just d/l and didn't play for a while.

Oh, also, when in pursuit, can u guys use powerups? I couldn't use them last time there was cops around so I could initiate a purusuit...
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

riced corvette.. OH YEA!! :mrgreen:
[T][U][N][3][R]
Drift King
Drift King

Post by [T][U][N][3][R] »

Blah.