World Patch 5.15, Murcielago Edition

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

World Patch 5.15, Murcielago Edition

Post by Bojan »

Patch 5.15 for Need for Speed World will be deployed tonight at 24:00 GMT with the biggest new feature being Lamborghini Murcielago.
Complete release notes:
Release Notes:

New Features:

-The Lamborghini Murciélago has been introduced to Need for Speed World; available now for purchase from the Car Dealer
-An all-new ‘Need for Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed’ edition Toyota Supra has been added to the game for purchase from the Car Dealer

Bug Fixes/Changes:

- A large number of world- and texture-related issues have been fixed
-Fixed a number of race events that were missing mini-map icons from their race gadgets
-Fixed an issue that prevented the News Feed widget’s notification animation from displaying
-Fixed an issue that prevented mouse over tool-tips from appearing for Performance Parts won from Lucky Draws
-Visual problems have been fixed in reward cards
[T][U][N][3][R]
Drift King
Drift King

Re: World Patch 5.15, Murcielago Edition

Post by [T][U][N][3][R] »

And I suppose you need AP... I mean SpeedB00stz to buy that as well...
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Supra is fine, though i fear Murcielago might end up being just as good as the mentioned Supra, that is in terms of performance. I dont even want to think about what people will do with that car + neons, but as a heavy car, there's a good chance it will be useless.

@up
AP? :twisted:

EDIT: just noticed something that, imo, very much makes sense :lol: .

Stock Toyota Supra with no parts and vinyls, in other words completely stock: 3000 Speedboost
Shift 2 Toyota Supra with race parts, changed rims (probably speedboost ones too) and a custom paint job: 2700 Speedboost.

:-k
[T][U][N][3][R]
Drift King
Drift King

Post by [T][U][N][3][R] »

AP = Aeria Points from Project Torque, forgot what it's called in Level R... same thing as Speed Boost except you don't get ONE BIT for free.

Return to “News”