Team Escape now available in World

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Team Escape now available in World

Post by Bojan »

A new game mode that was announced at last year's Gamescom has finally made it's way into Need for Speed World. It's available in 6 different variations (each race lasting for about 8 minutes) and 2 brand new powerups. Start racing in this brand new mode as soon as the new patch is out, which should be tonight.
RBA
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Team Escape now available in World

Post by RBA »

Bojan, how does it work? I didn't get any new update when I logged in and I've been playing the game in the last hour, and there's no special race mention or anything on the map.

Did EA made a pay to play new type of race?

Or they announce something they won't implement until tomorrow or something?
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Too bad I unninstalled World a few days ago. Oh well...
jayson74
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jayson74 »

Hydro_PT wrote:Too bad I unninstalled World a few days ago. Oh well...
If the game wasn't interesting enough for you to keep it installed then I imagine this new update wouldn't hold your interest for long either. I uninstalled a month ago and have no desire to play this unfinished, overpriced game.
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Well, shame, i was going to ask for some team mates there. :cry:

I will try it out once its out, but since ill do that tommorow, and thats when ill bring Shift 2 to my home, i will only be on for a short while before heading out to the real racing. Uhh i mean before playing a game that doesnt have a gambling based tuning system.
RBA
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RBA »

ElvenAvenger wrote:Well, shame, i was going to ask for some team mates there. :cry:

I will try it out once its out, but since ill do that tommorow, and thats when ill bring Shift 2 to my home, i will only be on for a short while before heading out to the real racing. Uhh i mean before playing a game that doesnt have a gambling based tuning system.
Well, if it's REALLY out (I haven't seen a thing ingame about it, no races, no Charger), and if it's not Pay-to-play, we could try.

Tho, my drivers are only lvl21, 8 and 4

EDIT: Team Pursuit's gonna be implanted tomorrow the 30th with patch 5.16. Some bugs were worked out (or so BB's telling us), still there's no mention about fixing the police's AI or if they're gonna be doing stuff about cheaters.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

Hmm, great to here its in, but how long did it take! O.o Hopefully worth the wait, World really needs some gameplay variety.
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

RBA wrote:
ElvenAvenger wrote:Well, shame, i was going to ask for some team mates there. :cry:

Well, if it's REALLY out (I haven't seen a thing ingame about it, no races, no Charger), and if it's not Pay-to-play, we could try.

Tho, my drivers are only lvl21, 8 and 4

EDIT: Team Pursuit's gonna be implanted tomorrow the 30th with patch 5.16. Some bugs were worked out (or so BB's telling us), still there's no mention about fixing the police's AI or if they're gonna be doing stuff about cheaters.
According to the patch notes its free and for everyone (hard to believe, eh...something that doesnt go well with EA.)

Seems like it will be released, at least in my timezone, on 31st march 2AM (GMT +1) so...uhm well stuff will have to wait a bit. Also Shift 2 is unplayable until that time as well, stupid anti-piracy measures.

Return to “News”