NFS World Updates

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

NFS World Updates

Post by Bojan »

A big content update was applied to Need for Speed World yesterday night with the two biggest new features being the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 and the Audi RS 4 which are now available for purchase from the car dealer. Remember while they may currently only be available for SpeedBoost, they should become available for in game cash at a later date. Apart from the cars, there's also new Sport level performance parts and different (improved) cash and rep amplifieres (100%+ for 10 days instead of 25% for 7). The bug fix list is also pretty hefty, click here to see the complete change list.

With Gamescom happening last week, the team at the official website also did a live interview with World's Senior Producer John Doyle. For those of you who haven't been able to watch it live, the whole recording is now available. Watch it below.

http://www.youtube.com/v/NdyaJI0uIQ0&re ... &version=3[/embed]
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: NFS World Updates

Post by Hydro_PT »

Good updates. I would love to try the Mercedes, but since it is Speedboost only, it shouldn't happen anytime soon. And cars that can be bought with the in-game money are just too expensive.

I like the new rep and cash amplifiers though. 100% is way better than 25%, I can finally raise from Level 15 to something else. :D

"- Fixed an issue in Eagle Drive that caused players to sometimes start with a garbage bin inside of their car."

LOOL :mrgreen:
iS0FiX
Ricer
Ricer

Post by iS0FiX »

Hydro_PT wrote:Good updates. I would love to try the Mercedes, but since it is Speedboost only, it shouldn't happen anytime soon. And cars that can be bought with the in-game money are just too expensive.

I like the new rep and cash amplifiers though. 100% is way better than 25%, I can finally raise from Level 15 to something else. :D

"- Fixed an issue in Eagle Drive that caused players to sometimes start with a garbage bin inside of their car."

LOOL :mrgreen:
Don't buy the mercedes :lol:.

It turns like a ship :lol:, like the viper [-X.
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

Imagine that: If Everyone would leave NFS "World" 2Day... what EA & NFS would do with You!?! :) :) :)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

iS0FiX wrote:Don't buy the mercedes :lol:.

It turns like a ship :lol:, like the viper [-X.
Don't worry, I won't. :mrgreen:

First I don't have enough Speedboost (and I started with 30,000 for free, if I'm not wrong, but I already spent most of it), and secondly, I don't have enough money to buy it. The cars are way too expensive. The performance and visual parts are also quite expensive and 90% of them are Speedboost only. So there is really no way to enjoy the game and tune your car. All my cars, except for the Mazda 3 and the Scirocco, are stock, only with new vinyls. I have a "Darius" Audi R8 and a "Hot Pursuit" Chevrolet Corvette Z06 that I made (I'm actually quite proud of that car, looks really like a cop car). I also have a Lotus Elise and the Underground Nissan Skyline.

Return to “News”