World new patch, another Facebook milestone and a gift!

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

World new patch, another Facebook milestone and a gift!

Post by Hydro_PT »

It's been a busy week for the developers of NFS World. After some emergency maintenance during the past couple of days, during which the game was quite unstable, things seem to be back to normal. The first patch of 2012 was released, players have reached yet another milestone on Facebook and there's a new gift for the entire community to be announced very soon!

Patch (January 10th:)

- Improvements to the client’s stability have been made;
- Players are no longer sent to the same chat channel upon entering Free Roam;
- Players will now receive the correct car when purchasing the Ford Shelby GT500 Super Snake "The Run edition" web deal;
- The Porsche 911 Carrera S was added to the car lot for 5500 Speedboost.

Facebook milestone:

The official NFS World page on Facebook has reached more than 100 000 likes, and to commemorate, EA is going to give the whole community a new gift! No details were given about the gift, but it is probably a rental car for free or some Speedboost. Due to the problems with the game in the past days, maybe they decided to start the year by giving everyone a car for free. At the moment we can only guess, so check back tomorrow to see what's the gift.

UPDATE: The gift was announced and, as expected, it is an universal code that will give every player in World 750 Speedboost for free. The code will expire on 17th January at 12:00 AM GMT, so be sure to redeem yours as quickly as possible. Here is the code: EWPD-3KGA-VBVF-9HYS (thanks honke).
Last edited by Hydro_PT on 12 Jan 2012, 22:24, edited 2 times in total.
Wenom4
Ricer
Ricer

Re: World new patch, another Facebook milestone and a gift!

Post by Wenom4 »

not again rental car ... :( i am sick of rental stuff... for this all errors i lost my c10 and treasure streak is reseted to day one ? here on nfsunlinmited say on my profile for me to have 911gt3 rs i sell that car 2 month ago ... i dont have any porsche anymore !
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

How did you lose your car? I didn't lose anything, all my cars are there, including all upgrades and vinyls. I think EA has a backup of every player's data, just in case things go really wrong. I remember that once, after a patch, some vinyls were messed up, but that was in 2010 already. It never happened again.

As for TH, well I managed to do mine just before the maintenance started. You can always revive your current streak with 500 SB. :) Still, if you are not after quick reputation, it doesn't make much sense to do a long streak, because after Day 19 (if I'm not wrong), you get much more power-ups than performance parts. It sucks, really. I get 1 Performance part every 12 days now (current streak is at Day 62 or something like that).

If it wasn't for the massive amount of rep (currently each TH gives me 5580 rep), I would just reset the streak and start all over. At least you get much more performance parts that way.
Wenom4
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Wenom4 »

@hydro i sent you a pm. and req at msn Wenom83@hotmail-com btw from each TH i get 13-14K or rep add me in game if you want to race sometime :D WENOM4
honke
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by honke »

750 Boost

EWPD-3KGA-VBVF-9HYS
Wenom4
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Wenom4 »

thx honke :D "note. only 750 sb for 100k and these problems we got ... however :D i LIKE :D
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Thanks honke. I added the code to the first post. :)

Well, I was expecting more, to be honest. But since it is free, I will not complain. Better to have 750 than nothing.

@Wenom4: I've seen your PM, I will answer, don't worry. But please note that I don't work for EA or even here, so I have no power to fix your profile or anything like that. All I do is keep the Wiki up-to-date and post some news, that's it. :) You better ask honke to take a look at your profile. ^^

Also... 14k for each Treasure Hunt? That's 14 000 rep... you can level up easily by doing just 3 or 4 of those TH...
JAMAICANWEED
Ricer
Ricer

Post by JAMAICANWEED »

Yep. Nice carz added, good job all the passed competition's were nice, the year started good, we r all still hear doing our thing & playing nfsw & other's..keep up the good work.. :P :P

Return to “News”