NFS World gets classic Lamborghini

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

NFS World gets classic Lamborghini

Post by Hydro_PT »

After making an appearance in Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2010 as DLC (exclusive to consoles), and more recently in Need For Speed: The Run (PS3 exclusive), it is time for PC players to finally get their hands on the mythic Lamborghini Countach 5000 QV! For 4500 Speedboost you can get this piece of Italian art in your garage, along with 7-day Car Insurance and 10-day Rep-and-Cash Amplifiers.

The Lamborghini Countach was a supercar produced between 1974 and 1990. Its aggressive look and shape made it worldwide famous and still today the Countach can turn any car enthusiast's neck around to look at it! The Countach 5000 QV (QV stands for quattrovalvove in Italian and it means "four valves") was created in 1985 and was one of the last versions of this Lamborghini produced. 676 QVs were made, making it the most produced model of the Countach. It bore a 5.2-liter V12 engine, the most powerful engine in a Countach. In 1990 the Countach was succeeded by the Lamborghini Diablo, after being in production for 16 years.

In 2004, American car magazine Sports Car International named this car number three on the list of Top Sports Cars of the 1970s, and it was listed as number ten on their list of Top Sports Cars of the 1980s.

This Lamborghini is certainly the "star of the week", but let us not forget some other cars that were released this week (all Speedboost only): Porsche 911 Carrera S, Toyota MR-2, Lexus LFA and a special tuned version of the Nissan 200SX.
honke
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: NFS World gets classic Lamborghini

Post by honke »

I love this Lamborghini Countach a little slow on acceleration but handling is great.
Wenom4
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Wenom4 »

nice car i love lambo's i must have him :D
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I have to buy this one! :D

I was looking forward to get a Lamborghini in my garage, was hoping to get either the TH or Police edition of the Murciélago (because of the performance parts pre-installed, not the visuals - I will remove all visual upgrades once I get it). However, they are expensive at the moment, so this one is the right choice. The amplifiers will come in handy too. Let's hope it will be on sale during the next couple of weeks, that's when I will have some free time to play World and make use of the amplifiers. :)
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

Nice car, really.
But LOL @ it cost more than 10 euro.. rofl
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

If you buy it ingame it is "just" 3000 SB. But with the amplifiers, car slot and so on, the price rises.
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

Still crazy for just 1 damn virtual vehicle.
Bumblebee2007
Stock
Stock

Post by Bumblebee2007 »

i bought two days ago.. lose in acceleratin but awesome on handling thi is great car, i think this car deserve to be tuned :)

Return to “News”