January's IGC Car

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

January's IGC Car

Post by Hydro_PT »

January's Need For Speed: World in-game cash car is finally out! The Lamborghini Murciélago LP640 can now be yours without using real world money (aka Speedboost) to buy it.
Exotic fans get ready. 640HP combined with an AWD setup that distributes 70% of torque to the rear axle under most conditions makes this Big Bull an extreme ride. Not only does this car look the part, it drives like a true exotic should and challenges any in its class.

Could the Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 be the car that dethrones the BMW GTR E46 in Need for Speed World free to play racing game? Put it through its paces and decide for yourself. The Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 is now available for in-game cash!
Just to remember, the LP640 is one of the last versions of the Lamborghini Murciélago made before the car went out of production in 2010 (it was replaced by the Lamborghini Aventador). LP stands for "Longitudinale Posteriore", which is Italian for "rear longitudinal", and it states where the engine is located. 640 stands for the power output of the new 6.5-liter V12 engine. The LP640 is the second-fastest Murciélago with a top speed of 340 km/h, only beaten by the LP 670-4 SuperVeloce edition.

YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: January's IGC Car

Post by YaelDjiel »

Nice :o
Hard to believe that's actually for IGC :D
honke
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by honke »

Yea I did not expect that it would get in game cash this soon. But I have this car already loll so no point in buying more. I think I will spent my 6,100,000 IGC on mystery packs maybe I will have some luck and win a pro part and power ups or always welcome :-) already spent 1500 x Nos last week haha.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I already have it too. Bought the TH edition because of the performance parts, then got rid of pretty much all the visual parts (bodykit, wheels, neon and windows - I just left installed the ride height and license plate). I got rid of the paintjob too and gave it a nice yellow-Lamborghini color. It looks so damn good... it remembers me of Hot Pursuit. :D

I will later post the two new cars that appeared today. Also, they are giving codes for the Lotus Exige Cup 260 and special promotions. It could be good if I could post directly on the news section. Wouldn't it Bojan? :D

Return to “News”