A new rally car in World

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

A new rally car in World

Post by Hydro_PT »

Every racing fan can surely recognize the car that just arrived to Need For Speed: World. Being the street-legal version of the Lancia Delta Group A, the Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione II is a car to behold. Its distinctive look and nimble performance made its rally counterpart one of the best in the world. Introduced in the 1987 World Rally Championship season, it dominated WRC by scoring 46 victories overall and winning the constructors' championship a record six times in a row from 1987 to 1992, in addition to drivers' championship titles for Juha Kankkunen (1987 and 1991) and Miki Biasion (1988 and 1989).

Powered by a 2-litre 16-valve turbo engine and an AWD system, this Lancia shows how cool it is do drive in the mud. To make it even more enjoyable for rally fans, the dev. team decided to give it a new paintjob that resembles the rally car of the late 80s and early 90s. If you are a fan of rally cars, then the Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione II is surely for you. Get yours today at the car dealer and get ready to win in the dirt!

honke
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: A new rally car in World

Post by honke »

Fun car do drive with I give it a 7,5
Carloz
Donator
Donator

Post by Carloz »

I was wondering, why is their a rally car in the game. It seem fast but they are no rally tracks :D
honke
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by honke »

Rally cars drive on tarmac to haha.
And maybe someday we will see rally tracks in world you never know. loll
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Carloz wrote:I was wondering, why is their a rally car in the game. It seem fast but they are no rally tracks :D
It's like the Subaru Impreza WRX. They made a "rally version" and it does look good, but that's it. :D However, some cars handle better in the dirt/grass than others. I don't know if these "rally cars" handle better off road, though. I have to test it. Because sometimes I go to the golf club and some cars are really hard to control there and in the forest nearby. The Murciélago is one of them. Yesterday I doing Treasure Hunt with her and almost got stuck in the forest. The car is so powerful that it kept sliding and I couldn't get out lol.

I don't know if I will buy this one. I have the normal Lancia Delta that was available for top-up, and I really like the look of it, even though it has no fancy paintjob like this one. Maybe I will try to give it a rally look, but it is hard.

Return to “News”