Pontiac Solstice GXP shines in World

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Pontiac Solstice GXP shines in World

Post by Hydro_PT »

Even though the brand "Pontiac" is no longer among us (it was terminated in 2010 due to General Motors' financial problems), their cars still live on, and Need For Speed: World players can now get their hands on yet another Pontiac: the Solstice GXP.

Powered by a 2.0-liter inline-4 Ecotec engine equipped with a dual-scroll turbocharger, the GXP has an output of 260 horsepower, and weighing 1305 kilograms, it goes from 0 to 100 km/h in under 5.5 seconds. Production ran from 2007 to 2009. This Tier 1 certainly delivers and will challenge the best in its class. Go to the car dealer to get yours today!

Carloz
Donator
Donator

Re: Pontiac Solstice GXP shines in World

Post by Carloz »

I was doing some Team Escape, I drove with persons who bought. I was not impress; maybe it has good handling but overall(need more tuning to challenge the mr2).
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I wouldn't buy it, even if it was better than the Toyota MR-2. The GXP is just too ugly, I honestly don't think it is attractive in racing games. I've seen one in real life and somehow it looks much better than in games lol. And the MR-2 is just so fast and nimble, and sounds so great... I won't change it for any other Tier 1 car. It is really good. :)
aline1996
Donator
Donator

Post by aline1996 »

it's a funny car ;p it just not as good as a rx-8 but yeah:P

@hydro_pt I have the same with the VW Scirocco
Reality is as Real as we think it is

Return to “News”