The BMW M3 GTS roars in World

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

The BMW M3 GTS roars in World

Post by Hydro_PT »

The BMW 3 Series was launched in 1975, and since then five generations have come to life, each one with a distinctive body style. Even though these cars are the most successful in BMW's large portfolio (it is their best-selling model), there is something lacking for the true racing enthusiast. To achieve that BMW created its M division (M stands for Motorsport). Over the years this division has been responsible for building modified versions of many BMW cars. These M-badged cars traditionally include modified engines, transmissions, suspensions, interior trims, aerodynamics, and exterior modifications to set them apart from their counterparts. The M division is also responsible for BMW's racing cars, which are tested and tuned at the Nürburgring racing circuit in Germany.

The BMW M3 has always been a favourite in Need For Speed games, the most famous one being, without a doubt, Most Wanted's BMW M3 GTR. This car has been in Need For Speed: World since the very beginning, and now it is time for his brother to join the competition: the BMW M3 E92 GTS is now available for 5000 Speedboost! Powered by a 4.4-litre V8 which provides 444 horsepower, this car can compete with any Tier 3. And NFS: World is really the only place where you can drive one, because only 250 units were built, and every single one of them is already sold to a lucky owner.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: The BMW M3 GTS roars in World

Post by Hydro_PT »

I didn't really like it. Just like the Grip King BMW, it's more the looks that attract me, not the performance.

I'm still waiting for the best BMW on Earth to come to World: the M3 E46 GTR racing version. It was in the beta, but it never appeared in the final game. I can't wait to create a truly replica of the BMW in Most Wanted. So far the normal GTR has been a very good car.
djstevanovic
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by djstevanovic »

That gtr is T4 so its not going to be soon :(
honke
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by honke »

and now it is time for his brother to join the competition: the BMW M3 E92 GTS is now available for 1500 Speedboost!
"

Edit

and now it is time for his brother to join the competition: the BMW M3 E92 GTS is now available for 5000 Speedboost!
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Oh thanks honke. :)

I didn't notice the mistake at first. Yeah, 1500 Speedboost would be too cheap, that's the price of Tier 1 cars.
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

The Cars in NFS World are the Reason why I sometimes visit this Area & I do own 17000 SPB actually! :o

Return to “News”