Modern Nissan and Classic Lamborghini arrive at World

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Modern Nissan and Classic Lamborghini arrive at World

Post by Hydro_PT »

Two brands, two cars, two eras set apart by 43 years. Today all Need For Speed: World players can get their hands on two hot new additions to the car lot.

Nissan is proud to present us their modern sports car, the Nissan GT-R SpecV (R35), a true racing beast that can compete with the best. Launched in 2009, this improved version of the standard GT-R features a carbon fiber rear spoiler, a new front grille, carbon ceramic brakes, a titanium exhaust, and 20-inch NISMO wheels. All of this is covered by an "Ultimate Black Opal" paint job. Changes to the interior were also made, mainly related to carbon fibre.

Powered by a 3.8-liter VR38DETT twin-turbo V6, the SpecV adds no extra horsepower over the standard GT-R, but its weight has been reduced by 60kg and a new high gear boost controller allows a temporary increased in boost pressure to the twin turbochargers, which makes the Nissan GT-R SpecV (R35) deliver more torque in high-range revs. This Tier 3 can surely compete with the best cars in World, so get your "Godzilla" today!

We now have to go back to 1966, to get to know the halo car of a prestigious Italian car maker: the Lamborghini Miura P400 SV has arrived to Need For Speed: World. This car is widely considered to have begun the trend of high performance, two-seater, mid-engined sports cars, and at launch it was the fastest production road car available.

The beautiful design of the Miura, conceived by Marcello Gandini in 1966, impressed the whole world when the car was showed in that year's Geneva Motor Show. The first Miuras were named P400 (Posteriore 4 litri) because of their engine (4.0-liter posterior). The last of these is the SV. Powered by a V12 designed by Lamborghini, the Miura P400 SV produces 380 horsepower. Only 150 SVs were produced, so enjoy driving one of the most beautiful and distinguishable cars ever made in Need For Speed: World!
aline1996
Donator
Donator

Re: Modern Nissan and Classic Lamborghini arrive at World

Post by aline1996 »

awesome i love the GTR r35 :D :D
(funny thing is my normal r35 is as fast as an r35 spec v :P)
Reality is as Real as we think it is
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Re: Modern Nissan and Classic Lamborghini arrive at World

Post by TRANSFORMER »

I will get it as soon as I can! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Return to “News”