World gets two new cars

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

World gets two new cars

Post by Hydro_PT »

Need For Speed: World car lot has just received two new additions. Keep reading to know which new cars you can drive in World!

Toyota MR2 Gymkhana

The Toyota MR2 is a sports car that was produced by Toyota from 1984 to 2007. The second-generation MR2 (known as W20) was produced from 1990 to 1999, and it is considered by many to be the "poor man's Ferrari", due to its resemblance to the Ferrari F355, sporty look, rear wheel drive and mid-mounted engine (there are even some kits available to make the MR2 look exactly like a F355). Powered by a 2.0-liter turbocharged 3SGT-E engine belting out nearly 220 hp, this little car has much more power than you might think.

The Gymkhana version comes with matte black Volk wheels, a high downforce rear wing, and is finished in a satin red. Some pre-installed performance parts are sure to give you enough power to keep the opponents way behind. While the stock Toyota MR2 is already considered a Tier 1 king, the Gymkhana version will surely make this Tier 1 even better. Get yours at the car dealer today for just 1750 Speedboost!

Lamborghini Gallardo LP 550-2 Valentino Balboni Cop Edition

The Lamborghini Gallardo is without a doubt one of the most well known cars created by the Italian manufacturer. As a matter of fact, the Gallardo is Lamborghini's most produced car ever, with over 10 000 built in the first 7 years of production. Many special versions have been created over the years, but the LP 550-2 Valentino Balboni is one of the most desirable. Named after Lamborghini's former chief test driver Valentino Balboni, this Gallardo is the only one to have a rear wheel drive system (hence the 550-2, where 550 denotes the horsepower). Powered by a 5.2-liter V10, and weighing just 1,380 kilograms, this car can reach 320 km/h, and goes from 0 to 100 km/h in just 3.9 seconds. The Valentino Balboni Gallardo can be easily distinguished by its stripe in the middle and Balboni's signature. Only 250 units were produced. Top Gear named this Lamborghini "Car of the Year" in 2009. Richard Hammond summed it up like this: "We were impressed with its stripe, its V10 engine, its rear wheel drive, the savagery of its exhaust, and its stripe."

The Cop Edition that has now come to World resembles the real life Lamborghini Gallardo used by the Italian police. The car was donated by Lamborghini in honour of the force's 152nd anniversary. The Gallardo Police is used by the traffic police (Polizia Stradale) during emergencies and alarm situations on the Salerno-Reggio Calabria highway, and also for the transport of body organs destined for transplantation. This Tier 3 car can be yours for 6000 Speedboost, and it comes with working cop lights, ITALIAN license plate, Race Tuned performance parts, custom paintjob and bodykit.
agokrabban
Stock
Stock

Re: World gets two new cars

Post by agokrabban »

World gets two new cars :D
User deactivated: Violating website rules. http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1989

Multiple accounts,
Anti trx27 team.

Ip 180.242.40.42 ()
Hostname: 180.242.40.42
User Last active
-atsu- 14. April 2012 14:37
-shin- 11. March 2012 07:41
-shineunhee- 19. February 2012 10:10
-UssRenviLLe- 14. April 2012 17:20
abenk 10. March 2012 13:02
agokrabban 4. April 2012 00:31
arif1234 4. April 2012 00:36
wvwvwvwvw 27. March 2012 11:26
ZIZIZIZI 5. March 2012 20:15
_cRossLiner_ 27. February 2012 13:15
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

agokrabban wrote:World gets two new cars :D
Ryu Makkuro
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Ryu Makkuro »

It should be World gets two old cars in a new version, because they are definitely not new.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I expected you guys to comment on the cars, or read the info about each one lol. At the time I couldn't think of anything better as the headline, and does it really matter? :P

World gets two new cars, World gets two new versions of already existing cars, World's car list has just got bigger... you could go on and on.

Well, I didn't buy the Toyota MR2 Gymkhana, I expected a car painted like Ken Block's Fiesta, so I was kinda disappointed. And since I already have a MR2 fully tuned, it doesn't make much sense to buy this one. But I bought the Lamborghini, I didn't have the chance to buy the Valentino Balboni before, so the Cop Edition was a must have. I love cop cars and I love this Gallardo in particular. Too bad the stripe is missing, I must add it in the vinyl shop. :)

Return to “News”