New "Elite" car in World

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

New "Elite" car in World

Post by Hydro_PT »

Need For Speed: World's dev team is continuing the trend of releasing highly tuned "Elite" versions of stock cars. So far only one was made available, the Koenigsegg CCX Elite. But now, a new car has made its way to the game. Welcome the Tier 2, drag-inspired Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Elite!

The ZL1 is one of the latest Camaros produced by Chevrolet. Featuring a supercharged and inter cooled 6.2-liter V8 engine that produces 580 hp, the ZL1 is one of the fastest and most powerful Camaros ever created. A six-speed Tremec T6060 gearbox, MagneRide active suspension, 20 inch Goodyear Supercar F2 tires with aluminum wheels, and Brembo brakes complete the pack. However, this is the stock ZL1. The Elite car that has come to World features huge 45'' drag tires, wheelie bars with struts and supports, a full roll cage, window mesh on the driver's side window and a shift tack on the dashboard. Like most race cars, the full interior has been gutted and the fuel filler is on the right side where the passenger seat used to be. For an even more menacing look, 2 giant intercoolers, a side exhaust that shoots out flames, and a custom paintjob make the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 a true Elite car.

Become part of the Elite club by adding this masterpiece to your garage. The cost is 12500 Speedboost.
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: New "Elite" car in World

Post by YaelDjiel »

Hydro_PT wrote:The cost is 12500 Speedboost.
:roll: xDDD

Car looks pretty decent though and unique I guess :o
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

That's about 1€. :P

Yeah, it's really unique. The sound is great and it handles good for such a car. But acceleration and top speed don't really match its looks. And well, now we really lack a drag mode. :\
zip_mdd
Ricer
Ricer

Post by zip_mdd »

omg... looks like it comes from NFS Nitro (Wii)... looks so... XD

btw i beat it with my MX5 like on bicycle... :lol:
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

^Zip_Mdd^ :mrgreen: - I'm faster on Skateboard! :lol: :lol: :lol: 12500 Speedboost!?! They make Me laugh! :lol: :lol: :lol:
DateMost2
Ricer
Ricer

Post by DateMost2 »

It's like the CCX worhtless and not tier king lol :mrgreen:
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Well, I have both "Elite" cars, and while I can say that the ZL1 is definitely not a Tier 2 king, the Koenigsegg CCX is without a doubt one of the best Tier 3 cars. Properly tuned AND driven, I think it is among the best cars in the game. :)

If you like it or not, that's a whole another topic. I definitely like its design, because it is truly different from everything else, and it has everything an "elite" car must have: custom and unique bodykit, unique license plate, an amazing paintjob with nicely placed vinyls, huge rims, unique neon (although I've removed it)... and it's a Koenigsegg. :mrgreen: Like Marc said in one of his "Ask Marc", you either like this car, or you don't; you either buy it or you ignore it. And that's it, really. There are a lot of good cars in this game, if you don't like the CCX just buy something else. If you like the car and want to have something a bit different, then buy the CCX Elite. ;)
DateMost2
Ricer
Ricer

Post by DateMost2 »

@Hydro_PT I'm not loving or hating I'm just saying my opinion and also where they get inspired from :mrgreen:
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

An off-topic post by Transformer was moved to the correct forum here. Please observe the NFSUnlimited General Rules and ensure you post in the appropriate forum and topic. -GT
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

@SHERIFF... ^Yeah sure...

I was expecting this, but Rules are made to brEAking Them anyways - no Offense! :)
Last edited by TRANSFORMER on 11 Mar 2012, 17:49, edited 1 time in total.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

In flippantly breaking the rules like this, you make a lot of work for the mods to put things right. Try to think about someone other than yourself when making these decisions in future.
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

^No Offense SHERIFF - You see that stock Lambo onto the Avatar of mine <=> The Cop is behind Me! :)

^Take it easy and don't forget Need For Speed is healing You! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

DateMost2 wrote:@Hydro_PT I'm not loving or hating I'm just saying my opinion and also where they get inspired from :mrgreen:
I know you're just saying your opinion. I did the same. :D It is just I see lots of players saying the CCX sucks, and I think that is not true. I've won many races with it. If it sucked, I would have no chance with it against the best Tier 3 cars.

Then you have its design, which I really think it is a "love me or hate me" thing. I also see lots of players saying the car sucks, and it is either because of two things: a) they can't buy it; b) they think it is ugly. I'm not saying that's the case with you, just saying that many players judge the CCX based on its design/price, not in the car's performance (in my opinion).
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

@TRANSFORMER: Really, all this "rules are to be broken" thing is going off-limits. Whatever you might think about it, if rules were made to be broken, then people who break the rules are meant to be "punished" accordingly. I think you understand what this means. :)

You don't go go stealing cars or driving in the wrong lane in real life, do you? So please don't post useless stuff here just because you think it is "cool" to do so.
aline1996
Donator
Donator

Post by aline1996 »

i don't really like the 25" wheels...
just give me 2 pair 20" wheels ;)

*could you remove them?*
Reality is as Real as we think it is
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

You can replace them by another set of wheels, if that's what you are asking. But they are still quite big. It's nice really, to see World's "normal" wheels become so large if you install them on this car. :D
aline1996
Donator
Donator

Post by aline1996 »

lol...
i'll wait for the stock version.. (if it will ever come....)

btw nice pic from plants vs zombies :P
Reality is as Real as we think it is
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

An off-topic post by Transformer was edited. Please observe the NFSUnlimited General Rules and ensure you post accordingly to those rules. - Hydro_PT

Return to “News”