NFS World maintenance patch

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

NFS World maintenance patch

Post by Hydro_PT »

To all Need For Speed: World players, please be aware that the game servers will be shut down today (20th March) for scheduled maintenance. This maintenance will take 3 hours and 30 minutes.

Start time: 20:30 GMT
End time: 24:00 GMT

New features:

- Added the ability to auto-decline all Private Match Invites as well as Group Invites in the Options menu
- A new Lamborghini Countach 5000 quattrovalvole (Cop Edition) has been added to the game and is available for purchase from the Car Dealer
- The Nissan Fairlady 240ZG has been re-introduced to Need for Speed World and is available for purchase from the Car Dealer

Bug fixes / changes:

- Fixed an issue which prevented players from receiving Group or Private Match Invites after being sent an Invite while in the Options menu
- Fixed an issue that caused damage to appear distorted on the Lotus Evora
- Fixed a vinyl mirroring issue on the Volkswagen Scirocco equipped with certain Visual Packages
- Fixed an issue that caused geometry to disappear from the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray when equipped with certain Visual Packages
datass
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: NFS World maintenance patch

Post by datass »

yay another cop car with neons instead of sirens...
User deactivated: Being a total douchebag.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I have to agree with you on this one. :| I usually like the cop cars (if they come with the lights), but this Countach is just horrible! First, the spoiler... they replaced one of the most iconic spoilers in car history with that huge, modern, race car like carbon fiber spoiler. Then they add neons to a classic car, weird rims and... there's a ruined Countach!

The paintjob is good, though, but still not as good as the real one. They should have left a totally black rear like the real life police Countach. I painted my "normal" Countach like a cop car when I bought it, and honestly, it looks better than this one. Of course it doesn't have the lights. But bodykit is stock, paintjob is as close to the real thing as possible, rims are stock and it goes fast. :D
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

Datass, good Point! :)

Return to “News”