Lamborghini Diablo SV now in World

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Lamborghini Diablo SV now in World

Post by Hydro_PT »

Lamborghini's presence in Need For Speed: World is constantly growing, and today the list gets a bit bigger as the Lamborghini Diablo SV appears in the car lot! For those who grew up during the 90s, this supercar is easily recognizable. Built by Lamborghini from 1990 to 2001, and designed by Marcello Gandini, the Diablo was the brand's flagship model and came from a high successful line of Lamborghinis that continues until today: Miura, Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, and Aventador (apart from the Aventador, all of these are available in World).

The Diablo SV was unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show in 1995, and just like the Miura SV, the addition of two letters to the name was not something you could just overlook: SV stands for super veloce in Italian (which means "super fast"), and a Lamborghini which has this badge is not an ordinary Lamborghini (if any is!). Powered by a massive mid-mounted 5.7-liter V12 engine capable of producing 510 horsepower at 7100 rpm, this rear wheel drive Diablo could reach a top speed of 328 km/h and go from 0-100 km/h in just 3.9 seconds. In the exterior, an adjustable rear spoiler was installed as standard equipment. Other changes included black tail lamp surrounds, repositioned rear fog and reverse lamps, dual front fog lamps, an extra set of front brake cooling ducts, optional "SV" decals for the sides of the car, larger diameter front brakes, and 18 inches front wheels. Unfortunately, World's Diablo SV has no spoiler and no decals.
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Re: Lamborghini Diablo SV now in World

Post by TRANSFORMER »

Is that again an April joke?!? I wrote already that I... http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?t=20872 :) =D> =D> =D>

I will purchase that Lamborghini Diablo SV, but ONLY because I'm a Car-Collector not a Racer though! 8)

Damn... seems to be true what I've said 2 Days ago... the Diablo SV looks legendary! =P~ =P~ =P~
Last edited by TRANSFORMER on 06 Apr 2012, 02:46, edited 1 time in total.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

@TRANSFORMER: No, this is not an April joke. That's for 1st April only, not the other days of year... this is real. ;)

Well I bought the car. Sound is great, handles good even with Street Tuned parts and one or two Pro parts I had around. Too bad there is no spoiler and the SV decals are missing. I tried to do them myself but quitted. :lol:
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

^Let Me do it & about Decals in NFS World I found there any... where I can get them You can help?! :?:
ianism
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ianism »

augghhh i waaant it!

but why the hell did they leave off the decals and wing? wtf are they smoking?
i have nothing more to add
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

ianism
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ianism »

holy crap how do you still have those game boxes?!? NFS II was the first game i played - but for some reason had a different cover, the Ferrari F50.
i have nothing more to add
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

^NFS II was also the 1st Game I raced so far... :) and those Gameboxes were original of the Past! :wink:
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

ianism wrote:holy crap how do you still have those game boxes?!? NFS II was the first game i played - but for some reason had a different cover, the Ferrari F50.
Different regional releases of games often have different covers.
You being from North America and transgender being from Yurop, is probably the most likely explanation for different covers.
lol wut
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

^I'm not "transgender", but it is also clear how I can get those Covers, but thanks 4 Explanation!
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

My bad, I typo sometimes.
You see I misspelled Europe also.
lol wut
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff