NFS World's first Elite Cop Car

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

NFS World's first Elite Cop Car

Post by Hydro_PT »

Need For Speed: World players are certainly no strangers to "Elite" cars, mainly due to their special features and out-of-the-ordinary bodykits and paintjobs. So far there is one for each Tier, but now the first-ever Elite Cop Car joins the car list: the Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR. With a price tag of 25000 Speedboost, this car is the most expensive of the entire game (alongside the Koenigsegg CCX Elite). However, looking at how exclusive it is, the price surely seems fair.

First introduced in 1999, the ACR model of the Dodge Viper was meant to be a street-legal racing car - after all, ACR stands for "American Club Racing". In 2008, Dodge decided that it was time to add a new type of ACR to their line-up. And the result is impressive. Even though the engine used in the ACR version is the same as the one that comes with the standard SRT-10 (a massive 8.4-liter V10 capable of producing 600 hp), there's nothing standard about the ACR: reduced weight, street-legal racing tyres, two-piece brake rotors, adjustable suspension, aerodynamic upgrades that include a huge rear spoiler to provide more downforce at high speed, custom paintjob, ACR badge, and 20 inch alloy wheels. On 14th September 2011, at the Nürburgring Nordschleife, a Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR captured the fastest production car lap record with a time of 7 minutes and 12 seconds.

In addition to this already over-the-top car, this Elite Cop Car comes with a fully functional, roof mounted light bar, a set of large integrated bull bars in the front bumper, red/blue flashers in the front bumper opening, large yellow fog lamps, and a fully functional police siren, along with an exclusive paintjob and bodykit.
Cobra 787
Ricer
Ricer

Re: NFS World's first Elite Cop Car

Post by Cobra 787 »

@ Hydro_PT "However, looking at how exclusive it is, the price surely seems fair."

REALLY?!?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

25000 speedboost for a Viper? #-o
The cobra will BITE!
Kaffa
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Kaffa »

But how it feels,.... I love dodge vipers,.. but this was the worst waste ever,.. my best silvia beats my ACR Viper :?:

That is just ridiculous for a 25K car #-o
https://t.me/pump_upp
datass
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by datass »

wow a police car with actual sirens in World.
User deactivated: Being a total douchebag.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Cobra 787 wrote:@ Hydro_PT "However, looking at how exclusive it is, the price surely seems fair."

REALLY?!?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

25000 speedboost for a Viper? #-o
Well, by now we all know the kind of prices EA sets for each car. So if a Koenigsegg CCX Elite costs 25000 SB, I don't see why a Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR Elite Cop would have to cost less. I mean, it is a very exclusive car, so just like in real life, you have to pay for such things. Not everyone can afford these kind of cars. If it would cost 5000 SB like a normal Tier 3, everyone would buy one and it wouldn't be an elite car anymore.

I'm not saying I agree with this system, ok? I don't, the price of SB is way exaggerated (unless you buy in Poland lol), and there are too many cars/parts in-game that you can only buy using SB. But EA has been doing this for almost 2 years now, and I'm sure they won't change in the near future, so let's get used to it even if we don't agree. This is a very exclusive car (it even has sirens), so of course it has to cost a lot of SB, whether we agree with that or not. I don't agree, but I think the price is fair considering EA's system and the kind of features this car has.

As for the car itself, I was planning on buying it, but after seeing it ingame, I changed my mind. Ugly bodykit, way too exaggerated exhausts and wheels. Paintjob is nice though, and the sirens sure are fun, but I won't buy it.
ianism
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ianism »

Kaffa wrote:But how it feels,.... I love dodge vipers,.. but this was the worst waste ever,.. my best silvia beats my ACR Viper :?:

That is just ridiculous for a 25K car #-o
WAAMP WAAAAAMP

i have very little sympathy. why the hell would you spend 25000 boost on a car anyways? or... dare i say it.. why the hell would you buy 25000 boost in the first place?
i have nothing more to add
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

I lol'd.

On a side note, what a monstrosity... that hood is fugly :shock:
datass
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by datass »

you do realize that instead of spending 50 real $ on a crappy car in a crappy game you can buy a brand new (better) game with that same money, right? ofc you don't...
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Ofc I do, but I wouldn't buy a PC game for 50$ anyway. Few games are worth that much in my opinion. Grand Theft Auto, Half-Life... can't think of anything else.

25000 SB is only expensive IF you buy it in the wrong place. Last time I bought SB, 25000 cost about 1,30€. Not very expensive, I would say. ;) But anyway, if you want to buy it go ahead, if you don't want to, or can't, simply don't. End of story...
Ryu Makkuro
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Ryu Makkuro »

Hydro_PT wrote:the price of SB is way exaggerated (unless you buy in Poland lol)
What? If the price is too exaggerated for you, then there does not exist a word to express how high the price is in Poland. Best example, 50k costs 50$ yeah? In Poland it costs 200PLN, seeing how $ is 3,44PLN, people that pay in $ are paying 174PLN. Now that may not be much of a difference, but I want to point one very important thing. People in Poland earn a lot less, than almost every citizen where you pay in $ or in €. A LOT LESS.

Nest time you start talking about prices in other countries, better stay silent or at least get some proper information.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I was referring to the absurdly low prices you had a couple of months ago. 50000 Speedboost for about 2,64€, that was 12 or 13 PLN if I'm not mistaken. Is that expensive? Certainly not. You guys had the best Speedboost prices ever for a lot of time, I don't see why you are complaining. It is expensive now, I agree, but at least you got the chance to buy really cheap SB. Most countries didn't have such low prices. And you still have low prices, as far as other countries are concerned.

And before you go on about people earning a lot less, don't forget that there is a great crisis going on at the moment. There are countries in Europe which are facing very serious austerity measures, low salaries and heavy taxing. Unemployment is rising abruptly each month. Greece is about to leave the Euro. So be happy that Poland has not adhered to the Euro and that your country doesn't need help from the IMF or other European countries. Also, Poland is one of the countries in which the economy is actually growing. Maybe it is not much, maybe for Polish people it doesn't feel like that, but believe me, there are countries in much, much worse state. So yeah, maybe you should get your information right next time before getting all upset.

Here the cost of 50000 SB is 100€. One thousand euro. Considering we are under financial assistance from other countries and facing austerity measures, alongside an unemployment rate of 14%, I would say you have nothing to complain about, really. 50000 SB there in Poland is 46€. Less than half. Still expensive, of course, but really, Polish players have nothing to complain when it comes to Speedboost prices.
Ryu Makkuro
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Ryu Makkuro »

I know you referred to that, but it still doesn't change the fact it's very expensive for us. Economy is growing, yes, because of preparations for Euro mostly, but it is growing. And yet the average is lower than most of countries in the Euro zone. Greece is dead on it's own wish, that's the true. You may say it's more expensive in your country, but when people in Poland earn 1700 PLN in cash (taxes free) people in Euro zone earn at least the same amount in Euro. Meaning they earn 1700€, and that's over 4 times more.

I'm happy that the economy is growing, but it doesn't change the fact it's way behind most European countries. So yes, we have something to complain and it's much more than you. Oh, and new players that want to play this, they can't buy the SB for cheaper prices, so the thing about "sale" worked only for already experienced players. Now it's a steal for most players, again.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Still, you have the cheapest SB, at least last time I checked. It is still expensive, I agree with that entirely, but compared to other countries, your prices are the lowest, or one of the lowest. As for the salaries, well I wish we would had 1700€ as the average salary. It's more like 1000€... if you are lucky. The minimum is 500€. Still above Poland, it seems. But when it comes to SB prices (and only that), I don't see how Polish players can complain, since you had an amazing discount for more than 2 months, and you still have low prices when compared to other countries.

As for the general state of the country, I don't know about that, but then I'm not talking about that either. I'm just talking about Speedboost prices. While it is expensive everywhere, in Poland the prices are probably the best ones when compared to other countries. 50000 SB for 46€ vs 50000 for 100€. I think this says it all. :)

Again, I'm not saying it is not expensive. But compare the prices to other countries and you will see that even countries in difficulties don't have low prices. Quite the contrary. :(
Ryu Makkuro
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Ryu Makkuro »

I know it's expensive everywhere, but from my information, and how friends relatives earn quite a nice amount of money in other countries, the average would be about 2000€. Again, it depends on the country. I understand that in Poland prices are lower compared to others, but they are higher when compared to average salary. Prices are cheaper in Poland for people in other countries, but when it comes to average Polish person... they are higher than for most EU countries.

Still, let's kill EA for destroying the perfect look of Viper ACR, and giving us a hell when it comes to prices. Those low prices should be a standard ones, not the Bill Gates we have now.
ianism
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ianism »

this is a silly argument guys. the bottom line is that boost is expensive. yell at EA over the internet, not each other.
i have nothing more to add
datass
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by datass »

ianism wrote:this is a silly argument guys. the bottom line is that boost is expensive. yell at EA over the internet, not each other.
what he said, except that boost isn't expensive, it's outrageously expensive.
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

^That's full waste of Time! #-o #-o #-o

Return to “News”