World Leaderboards Reset

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

World Leaderboards Reset

Post by Bojan »

As you may have noticed, the recent patch significantly changed car performance in Need for Speed World. As it is mostly a downgrade (in some cases up to 50kph top speed), it has become impossible to achieve the same times as prior to the patch. That's why we have cleared our World Leaderboards. All the times made from today on will be counted, but everything older has been removed.
Also if you watched the latest Ask Marc episode, they mentioned the possibility of having monthly speedAPI resets. A speedAPI reset will not have any influence on our leaderboards as we have a separate time database. That means that all times posted loaded to our leaderboards will stay on our leadeboards (until we decided on a new reset of course).
We still have all the old times in our database and if there's enough demand, we may add a switch that will show older times. Let us know.
Tazfrog
Ricer
Ricer

Re: World Leaderboards Reset

Post by Tazfrog »

Damn good job guys ;)
TRAINSOUND
Ricer
Ricer

Post by TRAINSOUND »

A speedAPI reset will not have any influence on our leaderboards as we have a separate time database.
i'm glad to hear that (:
Copkillar777
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Copkillar777 »

Nice, good job :D
PapaFreaK
Stock
Stock

Post by PapaFreaK »

I personally am not at all agree with the new type of game. But if I would like to "freeze" the final standings as many of those who competed for the times we did not like this new modality and will most likely withdraw from the game after almost two years in the (I'm thinking to do so), but mostly as a historical table. :D

and certainly very good job they do in this community =D>
KOHGA
Stock
Stock

Post by KOHGA »

well my times are different big time but our cars are at real speeds again.now its up to head start for the record breaking for the new records.but if nfs or EA workers are looking at this please add new decals and viynles :)

Return to “News”