NFS World maintenance patch (12th June)

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

NFS World maintenance patch (12th June)

Post by Hydro_PT »

To all Need For Speed: World players, please be aware that the game servers will be shut down today (12th June) for scheduled maintenance. This maintenance will take 3 hours. The list of new content and bug fixes is below.

Start time: 20:30 GMT
End time: 23:30 GMT

New Features:

- Rewards have been improved in Treasure Hunt. Players are now able to earn Skill Mods by completing Treasure Hunts.

- Two new and exclusive Need for Speed World SUVs have been added to the game, sporting Battlefield Heroes inspired liveries.

- Both vehicles have been tuned with the "Juggernaut" ability specifically for Team Escape.

- Both vehicles' hood cameras have been custom tuned with a fixed roof placement to give the player an advantage during Team Escape events.

Bug fixes / changes:

- The ability to bring up the context menu via right-clicking was restored in the Rankings
- A missing race barrier was added to Boundary & Marine
- A missing race barrier was added to Lyons & HWY 201
- Fixed an issue which caused reverse lights to clip through the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- Fixed an issue that caused the player to loop back to the welcome screen when clicking on the (?) Help Icon in the Driver Creation screen
- A number of instances of overlapping text were fixed for localized languages
ianism
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: NFS World maintenance patch (12th June)

Post by ianism »

- Rewards have been improved in Treasure Hunt. Players are now able to earn Skill Mods by completing Treasure Hunts
i bet it'll be harder to get parts from TH now.

also i hate them for including SUVs. since they're not licensed they can be as fast as BB want and nobody can complain that it's 'unrealistic.' sneaky...
i have nothing more to add
Momoko
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Momoko »

Hmm, I never completed a Treasure Hunt. The closer I got was like 11 or so.
Also, has anyone heard about the inclusion of Tri-city? On that bridge, you know...
You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off! -The Italian Job
JOrd
Stock
Stock

Post by JOrd »

they put bloody rockets on the suv... what next, racing racing against a tank? lol
Master GranTurismo then NFS is your booboo.

Return to “News”