Team Escape Community Challenge

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Team Escape Community Challenge

Post by Bojan »

It's time to start a whole new style of Need for Speed World community challenges! Spot the Devs is fun but we wanted to give the community a challenge where everyone needs to get involved in order to earn a prize so we came up with the Team Escape Community Challenge!

For the Need for Speed World Team Escape Community Challenger we're challenging the community to complete 700,000 team Escape events between Friday, June 15 and Monday, June 18. That's three days to run as many Team Escape events as you can! If the community can completes more than 700,000 TE events, we'll release a universal code for a cool prize that all NFS World players will receive. This isn't part of the Countdown to Summer giveaway, this is a whole separate prize to win!

To give a little perspective on this challenge; on any given weekend the community usually completes just over 500,000 Team Escape events. If everyone who plays World over the weekend completes just four extra TE events than usual it should be enough to break the 700,000 mark. But if you're playing don't stop at four; play as many as you can!

Here are the details for the Team Escape Challenge:

When does the Team Escape Challenge begin / end (challenge period)?
Starts: 9:00am PDT Friday, June 15th
Ends: 11:50pm PDT, Sunday, June 17th

What can I win?
If the community completes more than 700,000 Team Escape events within the challenge period we will release a universal code that will hook all NFS World players up with a cool prize.

How do I participate / enter?
All you need to do to participate is play NFS World during the challenge period and complete as many Team Escape events in need for Speed World as you can.

When will we know if we won?
We will announce the Team Escape Challenge results on Monday, June 18th. If the community is successful we will immediately release the prize.

Are there any restrictions on who can and cannot participate?
We are challenging the entire Need for Speed community which means that the challenge is open to all countries and all languages.

Starting Friday, GET OUT THERE AND START TAKING OUT THOSE COPS IN TEAM ESCAPE!
datass
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Team Escape Community Challenge

Post by datass »

oh yeah that's in the game... i had forgotten about it.
User deactivated: Being a total douchebag.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Here's a good reason to start playing Team Escape again! Honestly, it is the only game mode worth playing for me, as racing is most of the times impossible due to cheaters or lag.

Time to bring out my TE cars: Pontiac Firebird Formula as T1, Chevrolet El Camino SS as T2, Bentley Continental as T3. :D
ianism
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ianism »

actually, i think there are very few hackers left. last week i did a TE against one who had hacked powerups, but that's all i've noticed in the last month and a half. and never had much issue with lag. i'm just getting bored with it.
i have nothing more to add

Return to “News”