NFS: World - free stuff to all players

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

NFS: World - free stuff to all players

Post by Hydro_PT »

As part of the 2nd anniversary of the game, there has been a lot of stuff given for free by the dev. team during the last days. So, be sure to grab everything! Here's a list to help you out. Be fast because most of these things will go away at the end of this week...

- Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- "Year 2" license plate
- "Year 2" neon
- "Year 2" vinyls
- Code to redeem 750 Speedboost (3X25-6FNC-H7KP-JKH4)

Apart from the freebies, the dev. team has also written a very interesting article (divided in 4 parts) about how they create a car for the game. There has also been a Live Chat with the dev. team, and today (Friday), "Spot the Dev" is back. The dev. team will be driving the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, so if you want to check the car before it is released, go look for the dev. team ingame!

Don't forget that during this week only, all XP rewards in-game are x2.
GoggleEye
Ricer
Ricer

Re: NFS: World - free stuff to all players

Post by GoggleEye »

Want to say thanks for the new Camero.

While trying to get the free 750 Boost, Plates, Neon, skins for the 2 year anninversary

The trime frame for a 24 hours.

Thru the 24 hour time frame I continued to get Server error message after I enterd the code.
I copied and pasted the code 3X25-6FNC-H7KP-JKH4

Then when the server error message stopped. Got a message stating the code had already been used. No Boost or second year anniversery plates, skins or neons.

Contacted support they told me to continue to try for another 24 hours.
Drive It Like You Stold It
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Yes, the Speedboost code was valid for 24 hours only. By now, the time has expired already, I think.

As for the vinyls, neon, and license plate, every of that should be available in-game for free. The license plate and the neon are at the bottom of the list. Vinyls are in their category, there is a set specially made for the ZL1, and another more general.

I actually enjoy all of this, some of the vinyls are pretty cool, the license plate is nice, the Camaro ZL1 looks really good... good stuff from the dev. team. :)
ianism
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ianism »

IGC rewards are x2 as well. all in all pretty decent. i don't care about neons or license plates though.

and the camaro is a good car. what they do with car classes and how they bring in the many, many high-powered cars in the next few months was interesting news too.
i have nothing more to add

Return to “News”