NFS World maintenance patch (18th September)

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

NFS World maintenance patch (18th September)

Post by Hydro_PT »

To all Need For Speed: World players, please be aware that the game servers will be shut down today (18th September) for scheduled maintenance. This maintenance will take 4 hours. The list of new content and bug fixes is below.

Start time: 20:00 GMT
End time: 00:00 GMT

New Features:

- Oktoberfest has made its return to Need For Speed: World

- An all new BMW M3 E30 "Brezeln" edition has been added to the game and is available for purchase from the Car Dealer

- Added icons to the World Map to help distinguish which events are compatible with the player's car

- A "Show Incompatible Events" filter has been added to the World Map Options drop-down

- Traffic has been removed from Class Restricted events, and reduced for regular events

Bug fixes / changes:

- Improved client stability for players with a large amount of cars;
- Added the remaining rental duration display for rental cars in the Change Cars and Sell Cars screens;
- Clarified an error when attempting to purchase an item with insufficient SpeedBoost;
- Fixed an issue which caused the player's cash balance to not display accordingly in the Performance Shop after selling a part from Card Packs;
- Fixed an issue which caused the underside of the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento to appear black;
- Some minor localization issues were fixed.
fgee5283
Ricer
Ricer

Re: NFS World maintenance patch (18th September)

Post by fgee5283 »

The traffic has been removed from Class Restricted events, right. But they didn't reduced it for regular events as they said... The worst race right now with the most traffic in it for me was Heritage & Heights, it's an example. When i say that i'll do something, i do it.
User deactivated: cheating fast times bad cars
ianism
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ianism »

fgee5283 wrote:The traffic has been removed from Class Restricted events, right. But they didn't reduced it for regular events as they said... The worst race right now with the most traffic in it for me was Heritage & Heights, it's an example. When i say that i'll do something, i do it.
they reduced it a bit. it's most noticeable on tracks where there already was only a little traffic like chinatown delivery. i did two races on that and saw 3 TOTAL traffic cars. but yeah, the tracks with lots of traffic still have lots... just go try garden boulevard :lol:
i have nothing more to add
fgee5283
Ricer
Ricer

Post by fgee5283 »

ianism wrote:
fgee5283 wrote:The traffic has been removed from Class Restricted events, right. But they didn't reduced it for regular events as they said... The worst race right now with the most traffic in it for me was Heritage & Heights, it's an example. When i say that i'll do something, i do it.
they reduced it a bit. it's most noticeable on tracks where there already was only a little traffic like chinatown delivery. i did two races on that and saw 3 TOTAL traffic cars. but yeah, the tracks with lots of traffic still have lots... just go try garden boulevard :lol:

Yea, some races has less traffic cars than others as i saw... Anyway, people still use the traffic magnet in Class-Restricted events :) That's funny.
User deactivated: cheating fast times bad cars

Return to “News”