NFS World maintenance patch (30th October)

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

NFS World maintenance patch (30th October)

Post by Hydro_PT »

To all Need For Speed: World players, please be aware that the game servers will be shut down today (30th October) for scheduled maintenance. This maintenance will take 5 hours. The list of new content and bug fixes is below.

Start time: 20:00 GMT
End time: 01:00 GMT (31st October)

New Features:

- Details for Top speed, Best Lap, and Powerup usage have been added to the post-race screen for Race events;

- Team Escape post-race screens have been updated to distinguish between "Team Escape", "Escape", and "Busted" results. As well, the number of arrests per player have been added;

- A Race Skill Pack purchase button has been added to the Skill Workshop;

- An Aftermarket Card Pack purchase button has been added to the Aftermarket Shop;

- A new Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor "Cruiser" Drag Edition has been added to the game and is available for purchase from the Car Dealer;

Bug fixes / changes:

- Fixed an issue which caused the 3 star Gear Ratio Enhancement Skill Mod to display an incorrect modification value;
- SpeedBoost balance will now refresh when re-purchasing a Card Pack;
- The hood cameras have been adjusted on the Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible, Chrysler® HEMI® 300C SRT8, Lamborghini Reventón, and Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR Elite;
- Fixed an issue that caused the selected items in the Paint Shop and Vinyl Shop to not appear highlighted;
- Fixed some vinyl distortion issues on the Ford Shelby GT500 Super Snake "Pro Stock" Drag Edition and Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0.
DJSMOK3
Ricer
Ricer

Re: NFS World maintenance patch (30th October)

Post by DJSMOK3 »

cars that i dont want lol............hope we get some monsters for the CHRISTMAS gonna be fun :D
User deactivated: autofinish
clark12
Stock
Stock

Re: NFS World maintenance patch (30th October)

Post by clark12 »

Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work. Thanks for this very useful
=D>
clark

Return to “News”